My own PE clues!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My own PE clues!!

First of all, hi, Im a pretty fresh member (Ive been only reading for some time before registering)

Im 20 and Ive got PE for few years already, most likely becouse masturbation, but it did happen also in my puberty when I started being really horny. Now its a bit of my learnt habits to rush ejaculation(becouse its connected with a nice feeling) and arousal problems. All that concludes tickling kegels ofcourse.
    In addition to what Im gonna say, Ive had a pretty stressful childhood, In very young age got almost every infection, and then I was a weak kid in stress, slowly growing up and recovering, and when I started puberty my parents divorced. My hands until todays are sweating as hell in alot situations since being very young.

ALOT has been told on this subject already, but recently Ive found something (I think) wasnt mentioned anywhere.
    ITs about unconscios kegeling
    I noticed that when first started reverse kegeling to keep my pelvic balanced. Since then I started noticing when I actually kegel and it seems as Im kegeling when contracting some muscles, (when):

-getting up from sit or lying
    -sometimes running or walking
    - WHEN I SNEEZE !!!?!
    -ESPECIALLY walking down/up the stair
    probably some similar other ones

This seems abit strange, why would it contract in such situations?? Anyways then Ive noticed that if it is getting trained "unconsciously" in alot of daily activities, then it will be hard to get back the balance with my re-kegels...

Once I started trying to push it away and rekegel while it would contract while walking the stairs, but it was really hard. To do it semi-correctly I would have to slow down like 5-times, which looks pretty strange to see young man walking there like a greybeard...

////////////////////////
    Do you see similar situation in your PE ??
Working...
X