Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Checked urine and it turns out I retrograde ejaculated :( What am I doing wrong?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Checked urine and it turns out I retrograde ejaculated :( What am I doing wrong?

After a fairly intense edging session with my homemade sex toy, I brought myself close to orgasm several times. Each time, I stopped RIGHT before ejaculation, and was quite happy with myself for being able to do so (both in terms of self-control and kegel strength that I've been working really hard on), because I hadn't been able to do it in the past.

The first couple of times I stopped myself I was close to orgasm but it was not intense, so I was able to keep my erection and keep going. But then it got really intense and even though I was able to stop it that time, the head of my penis became super-sensitive (just like when you have an all out ejaculation), and I promptly lost my erection (also just like after ejaculation).

Probably 30 minutes later I pissed into a plastic bottle to do the 'retrograde ejaculation test', and failed. The urine was extremely cloudy. I pissed into another bottle a couple of hours later to compare, and the second bottle was not cloudy at all in comparison. So it's undisputable evidence that I retrograde ejaculated.

What am I doing wrong, and how do I fix things so that I'm not retrograde ejaculating every time I edge? I feel like continuing to do things the way I am now would lead me further away from the path toward MMO rather than closer to it. Your advice is very much appreciated.

Short version:

Those first ones that you had might be perfect DOs, those usually come by good technique (sometimes by luck/accident) and as you get more and more experienced you can do them whenever. People with premature ejaculations will run into these more then those that have no premature ejaculation problems, because they are more used to the overall feelings of being near PONR, but having one happen and knowing how to make one are to very different things. Where yours perfect DOs or not is not clear since they are kinda elusive to explain. For now just take them as a good thing. The line between perfect DOs and just stopping the activation of ejaculation before the first ejac spasm is very tin.

As for the retrograde ejaculation, you had it because your muscles are not strong enough to shut down the spams in time (usually if the second spasm is still to strong you should just release the kegel and ejaculate), and your technique for your kegel hold is probably not good enough either.

Be warned that repeated retrograde ejaculation is harmful so rather then attempting to do it again first condition your muscles. And even though perfect DOs are an interesting prospect they should rather be a consequence of a clean DO attempt then of any DO attempt.

Long version:
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...tml#post496995

Also go there for more clarification on types of DO.
    premE FAQ

Comment

As MM states this could be a strength issue it could also be timing.

Comment

Working...
      X