PE all in the head..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PE all in the head..

is there any self taught techniques to help with physiological thoughts relating to pe rather then hypnosis treatment.

or is hypnosis treatment any good

Just think that it doesn`t matter if you come, girls hate it if you don`t! When you do come, show her how much you enjoy it and just tell her it`s because she turns you on so much because she is so damn sexy, don`t make it into something bad. Hey, you can always go again! And know that 5 minutes of sex before you come is nowhere near premature ejaculation, as it for some reason seems like many believe! It is common to think that it`s all about lasting long when you are young and unexperienced! You are supposed to like it and enjoy it too, both the sex and their orgasm, guys seem to forget that with all the preasure they put on themselves to perform.

Comment

Well said TJT; rep fpr you!
      The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Thanks, Cusp.. Why don`t my comments in this thread show in my account and why don`t they bring the thread to the top of the forums? I tried a few times with the last one and got database error each time. Maby it will work now..

Comment

Oh now you're talking computer; I have no idea. Give DemOne a pm; he really knows this stuff.
          The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Thinking positively also helps. Try to think you are the man and you are awesome and that she is loving everything you. go into the bedroom eoth the rift attitude like a boxer about to fight. Picture the success.
            Started MAY 2011 BPEL 5 and a 1/2 inches. EG 5 and a 1/2 inches.
            Now MAY 2012 BPEL 6 and a 1/2 inches. EG 5 and a 1/2 inches.
            I have cured myself of prem ejac, now I am working on a bigger shlong.

Comment

Originally posted by JamesMonroe View Post
              Thinking positively also helps. Try to think you are the man and you are awesome and that she is loving everything you. go into the bedroom eoth the rift attitude like a boxer about to fight. Picture the success.
              It`s not a job or a task, she is a part of it too. I don`t think that kind of build up is the best thing. If you are nervous, that`s ok, you can even tell her. I agree that thinking positively helps, but puting preasure on yourself to "succeed" won`t help. Just have sex and have fun, and enjoy it and let yourself enjoy the orgasm you have, don`t hold back. She will most likely love it if you show her how good she makes you feel and she will most likely feel sexy for it too and get turned on. You can always go again, continue if you can, or pleasure her in other ways.

Comment

OP, the following thread recounts one member's story of overcoming Pre-E through sheer mental distraction: https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...tml#post127965 Check out that thread and see if it helps you. I started a similar thread moments ago entitled "Introspection and Distraction."

Comment

Originally posted by QuickTrigger View Post
                  OP, the following thread recounts one member's story of overcoming Pre-E through sheer mental distraction: https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...tml#post127965 Check out that thread and see if it helps you. I started a similar thread moments ago entitled "Introspection and Distraction."
                  Mental distraction? That doesn`t sound like a fun way to have sex...

Comment

Have a look at the arousal threads.

Comment

And when you come, make a lot of noise, like it's the best orgasm you've ever had--even
                      if it isn't.

Comment

Peg, what are you doing over there on the other side of the world, anyway??? Huh???? Huhhh??

Comment

Edging.

Comment

My cock is coming back to its normal state.

Comment

Yes it is best to have an understanding and patient partner that you can be open with but that is rare. And even if you do have that type of girl, it is still important to go in confident because a big part of prem ejac IS anxiety. you need to psych yourself out.
                              Started MAY 2011 BPEL 5 and a 1/2 inches. EG 5 and a 1/2 inches.
                              Now MAY 2012 BPEL 6 and a 1/2 inches. EG 5 and a 1/2 inches.
                              I have cured myself of prem ejac, now I am working on a bigger shlong.

Comment

Working...
                              X