Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Success!!!! Just go speak to your doctor.. Dont let pe ruin your life or confidence!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Success!!!! Just go speak to your doctor.. Dont let pe ruin your life or confidence!!

For years I was afraid of having sex with girls because I was ashamed that I would most likely ejaculate within 15 seconds. I was starting to get very depressed because I felt i was not making proper connections with women because of my PE. I went to see my doctor and he perscribed a 25 MG of Zoloft. I know some of you are goign to say that it is not good to be going on an Anti depressant but you must realize the normal dose to actually treat a patient with depressent is somewhere between 100-200 MG no where near my dose. The only side effects I had were slight naseau for the first few days of taking the pills. To make a long story short I now am able to have sex for 10+ minutes and am no longer reluctant to sleep with any women. Dont let PE ruin your confidence go speak to your doctor.

Taking a pill to avoid your problems isn't success. You will have to take them forever and many have side effects that will creep up on you.

Comment

Not to mention, they can stop working. Especially if you work your kegels up ON them, and then get OFF them. They can help, but I've been there, they stopped working for me (for their AD effect too, which is why I took them) and they were nothing but trouble.

Comment

Here is a long term none drug solution.
        https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...treatment.html

Comment

Even a small dose of any anti-psychotic drug is dangerous and can have long-term side effects that you, your doctor, and the FDA and drug companies cannot forsee (that is when they are not hiding side-effects). But much of us are perscription drugees these days. Perscription drugs are largely about making money, the more they perscribe the more doctors, drug companies and their former employees in the FDA make. Keep that in mind when you see a doctor for anything (but clearly drugs have a valuable use in many cases).

I hope your long-term solution is about diet, exercise, and health, not drugs. But hey, there are pills and pills for any problem! So get druged and be happy; then get more drugs for the side effects of the other drugs. Many mental health drugs are formulated to make the patient socially conform, docile, happy-go-luck, while most depression is circumstancial and can be cured by solving problems in life: broke, find a job (good luck these days!); lonely, find a mate (dido); feel helpless, find someone to help; career sucks, quit, live under a bridge and charge people to cross (this is my long-term goal, wish me luck).

btw: I worked in mental health years ago. Zoloft was common among convicts and mentally challanged individuals. Zoloft patients turn into zombies--seriously, many of them loose so much of their will when on that and similar drugs. Just content to sit and do whatever is in front of them, or nothing. I would not touch the stuff unless I was already in a straight jacket bouncing off the walls.
          Gspot
          Last edited by Gspot; 07-01-2012, 01:08 AM.
          "Dogs bark at what they do not know ... Many fail to grasp what is right in the palm of their hand ... Lovers of wisdom must open their minds to very many things ... A wonderful harmony is created when we join together the seemingly unconnected" ~Heraclitus

Comment

Zoloft is an SSRI not an antipsychotic medication....

Comment

i'm no doctor but it sounds just like a confidence issue i'm sure you'll be able to ease off the drugs in time with confidence gained
              and congrats man
              Starting: 02/10/2013 NBPEL 6 1/2 inches MEG 4 13/16 inches BEG 5 inches

Current: 13/11/2013 NBPEL 6 5/8 inches MEG 4 7/5 inches BEG 5 1/8 inches

Goal: BPEL 8 inches NBPEL 7 inches MEG 5 inches

Comment

Originally posted by wand-extendio View Post
                i'm no doctor but it sounds just like a confidence issue i'm sure you'll be able to ease off the drugs in time with confidence gained
                and congrats man
                Good response. Too many guys second guessing a trained and licensed medical professional who actually interviewed and examined music1mat.
                Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
                  Good response. Too many guys second guessing a trained and licensed medical professional who actually interviewed and examined music1mat.
                  True, but then these guys get it wrong so often on issues like this.

Comment

Originally posted by jakieboy View Post
                    Zoloft is an SSRI not an antipsychotic medication....
                    (Oh brother) When I wrote anti-psycotics I was speaking in a general sense about drugs used to treat any mental illness or disorder, real or perceived. Had I wrote anti-depressant or SSRI, I would have been more specific than I wished. And Zoloft is often used to treat psychotic depression, commonly in combination with other drugs.
                    Gspot
                    Last edited by Gspot; 06-30-2012, 11:33 PM.
                    "Dogs bark at what they do not know ... Many fail to grasp what is right in the palm of their hand ... Lovers of wisdom must open their minds to very many things ... A wonderful harmony is created when we join together the seemingly unconnected" ~Heraclitus

Comment

Originally posted by Gspot View Post
                      (Oh brother) When I wrote anti-psycotics I was speaking in a general sense about drugs used to treat any mental illness or disorder, real or perceived. Had I wrote anti-depressant or SSRI, I would have been more specific than I wished. And Zoloft is often used to treat psychotic depression, commonly in combination with other drugs.
                      Oh brother, indeed. If you don't know the difference between and anti-psychotic and an SSRI, you shouldn't be commenting. You're out of your league.

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
                        I want to support both wand and not2 for pointing out that it doesn't follow that taking a small dose of a drug leads to negative outcomes. I fully believe the confidence derived from positive sexual encounters when using the drug temporarily can break the PE problem and have positive long-term results from music1.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazy 8 View Post
                          Oh brother, indeed. If you don't know the difference between and anti-psychotic and an SSRI, you shouldn't be commenting. You're out of your league.
                          Well, I was being general, as I already stated, but I was not general enough. My apologies for that. So I replaced the error with the very general statement mental health drug as that meets my original intention.

Since two people have made the assumption that I do not know the difference between Zoloft and Ziprasidone, and one has both demeaned and issued a command to me not to post on an open forum, I will conclude that any further corrections are the result of inferior reading comprehension on your part. That is to say you are "out of your league" in the field of communication. Initially, I was merely writing my opinion on this thread, not writing a paper for medical school on the effects of SSRI and the penis.

(To any moderators: Sorry, both assumption and correcting a passing statement as tough the Gospel had been defiled are irritants of mine. I will try to refrain from responding to similar posts).
                          Gspot
                          Last edited by Gspot; 07-01-2012, 01:09 AM.

Comment

Gentleman decorum please.

The finer details of drugs I know nothing of . I see no intent to gspot to decieve , if he was less precise than he should have been ,the request for precision could have been better worded.

Comment

Hate to bump thread, but I have booked an appointment for a week tyoday and plan on bringing it up with my doc.

I am sick of suffering in silence and no mattet how many times I edge, RK, meditate, nothing helps.

Comment

Working...
                              X