Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(DO) trying a different method, advice and thoughts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (DO) trying a different method, advice and thoughts...

Basically i am thinking of trying a different method to get over my PE. I am going to aim to try and dry orgasm so that i am able to continue for longer during sex. At the moment i last about 2-3 minutes of sex the first time but i last a good 20mins plus on the second time round so i think this could be my solution. My kegel muscles are already fairly strong. The other day i orgasmed without actually ejaculating, although i lost my erection. I think that with some practice i should be able to achieve this.

thoughts? advice on how i can keep my erection?

thanks

Talk to Minuteman .

Comment

cheers i will do, a quick question for you Pegasus, can doing kegels shorten your refractory period (recovery time)?? mine seems to vary far to much, sometimes and hour, sometimes 10mins... by doing kegels could i get it down to only a few minutes? thanks

Comment

I don't know in general it should help . The refrac time on dry orgasm is zero though .

Comment

ok thanks, I have just read mm's guide to a DO so I first of all need to strengthen/balance my pf. So I just wondered whether or not doing kegel exercises would help eq. Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X