Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reverse Kegels - When?

Hi guys,

Great to get involved, been reading around the site for a while as it seems that I too am burdened with PE and have a question that I've never seemed to be find an exact answer to. I'd really appreciate it if anybody could give me a heads up, please don't direct me to the common threads about Reverse Kegels and PE Beginner's Questions, I honestly have read them multiple times but this point still isn't clear to me after all that:

When and how exactly are you supposed to implement the RK during intercourse? What sensation is supposed to trigger it? Is it generally to keep yourself below the 7/10 level on the arousal scale (the transition into higher arousal and eventual PONR) so say at 6/10; or to take yourself back below the 7/10 level when you're above it? This seems to be something that's never explicitly explained, or if it is, I must have missed it! And on that note is the RK held for a sustained period (like a standard Kegel at the PONR) whilst stimulation is stopped, or is it just squeezed briefly whilst continuing stimulation?

I get the impression that it's when you feel any kind of spasm in the PC muscle, but in all honesty, I really don't seem to feel anything during edging that would need countering. Eventually I just get the sensation that the PONR is approaching, yet not noticeable spasms. If I use the RK at this time I tend to get a similar effect to using a standard Kegel - blood rushes into the head and seems to almost heighten sensitivity drawing the PONR closer much faster as is cautioned about in the Reverse Kegel thread. So that leaves me with a final question - am I missing something?

Cheers guys, thanks in advance for any help.
    MBC
    Last edited by MBC; 07-15-2012, 06:34 PM.

Yes like most guys you are missing a lot , practise awarness as a first step.
    Reverse kegels(rk) can be used many ways, but for you a first step should be stop /start edging and an out of sex kegel /rk routine.

Comment

Hey MBC,

I read some inspiring threads and it all lead me to one way: Edging and Kegeling. No need to use Kegels on your Edging routine at the beginning. At first I didn't believe it would make my situation any better. But that's what seemed to work for some guys.

I am starting this right this week. If u wanna share your experience... be welcome to PM me.

Comment

Yes. Out of sex is the key here.
        That means reverse kegels alone as an exercise. Not during edging, mastirbation, ballooning or sex.
        Don't touch your penis at all!!! Just do the flexes.
        Started MAY 2011 BPEL 5 and a 1/2 inches. EG 5 and a 1/2 inches.
        Now MAY 2012 BPEL 6 and a 1/2 inches. EG 5 and a 1/2 inches.
        I have cured myself of prem ejac, now I am working on a bigger shlong.

Comment

During sex they are used very differently.

Comment

Originally posted by JamesMonroe View Post
            During sex they are used very differently.
            Exactly. This is what I'm unsure of - how are they used "very differently" during sex? I'm making sure to flex in my spare time but how exactly are they used during intercourse to "push back" the PONR? Long RK holds whilst stimulation is stopped? Or short flexes whilst continuing to thrust? etc

This is what's confusing me

Comment

During sex many people use dif ways. I sometimes use a very very light long hold or "relaxation" the whole time during sex. I also use medium short ones at times when I feel I'm regular kegeling during sex. Then, I choose to use reverse kegels at PONR to stop ejaculation while other people use regular kegels to do DO/MMO.
              Thats up to you. They way I do it is that I will STOP stimulation, do a long hard hold, depending how bad my penis wants to ejaculate, wait a few seconds and then let go and start penetration again slowly. As a rule of thumb: never do strong long kegel or rev kegel holds while penetrating. That will get you to PONR fast. OR..... you can train intensely that way while edging to get used to THAT, but I don't recommend it, especially if you still have prem ejac. I personally believe in the most intense training in everything, but that's just me and not recommended. Look into my death grip post, it might interest you.

Comment

so doing a rev kegel during sex brings me to the PONR faster?
                But I can only rev kegel or regular kegel during sex. I cannot relax and do no kegel at all.
                Actual stats
                BPEL: 8,75 "
                EG(Mid): 5,5 "
                FL: 5,25"
                FG: 4,75"

Goals:

Curing P.E. [x]
                9,5" x 6" [ ]

Comment

Originally posted by Fantersam View Post
                  so doing a rev kegel during sex brings me to the PONR faster?
                  But I can only rev kegel or regular kegel during sex. I cannot relax and do no kegel at all.
                  I meant do not do them while you pump in and out, unless its a super light rev kegel hold/relaxation the whole time during sex. You can do stronger very short ones at spasms and PONRs, but you have to STOP pumping in and out/thrusting. Get it?

Comment

Originally posted by JamesMonroe View Post
                    During sex many people use dif ways. I sometimes use a very very light long hold or "relaxation" the whole time during sex. I also use medium short ones at times when I feel I'm regular kegeling during sex. Then, I choose to use reverse kegels at PONR to stop ejaculation while other people use regular kegels to do DO/MMO.
                    Thats up to you. They way I do it is that I will STOP stimulation, do a long hard hold, depending how bad my penis wants to ejaculate, wait a few seconds and then let go and start penetration again slowly. As a rule of thumb: never do strong long kegel or rev kegel holds while penetrating. That will get you to PONR fast. OR..... you can train intensely that way while edging to get used to THAT, but I don't recommend it, especially if you still have prem ejac. I personally believe in the most intense training in everything, but that's just me and not recommended. Look into my death grip post, it might interest you.
                    Thanks so much man, that's what I needed clearing up, cheers!

Will take a look at your thread too, sounds interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by MBC View Post
                      Thanks so much man, that's what I needed clearing up, cheers!

Will take a look at your thread too, sounds interesting.
                      Try to find my "secrets to success" post too.

Comment

Working...
                      X