Tight PC/BC muscles when standing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tight PC/BC muscles when standing

So lately I've been trying to work on reverse kegels. While doing this, I've noticed something lately and I'm curious if anyone else has noticed this. When I'm standing up, throughout the day, I notice that my pc muscle is tight, so I'll do an RK to release the pressure. It's almost like my body is doing a kegel throughout the day, without even trying. Has anyone else noticed this? Is there a possible link between this and my PreE issue or is this just normal?

I believe there is a link though the pelvic floor is involved in postural balance.

Comment

I had this too. I have been doing Reverse Kegels (RKs) for the past two months. the tension is almost non existent now. When it is there, I usually breathe slowly as in meditation to get rid of it, requires 5 mins and it will be gone by breathing correctly.

This does affect PreE because when you are stimulated, your kegels push on your prostate (during arousal) and you cum faster. The aim is to balance your Pelvic floor, in order to neutralize your Kegel tension.

This, my friend, I am not sure whether can be done using RKs alone or need Kegels in order to be acheived, especially when there are multiple point of views on this website. However, a routine in favor of RKs makes a lot of sense in your case, and mine.

Comment

Are there any yoga excercises to to losen up whole hip area?
        Start(11.24.11) BPEL 6 7/8 EG 4 7/8
        Current stats

Comment

Originally posted by arkham View Post
          Are there any yoga excercises to to losen up whole hip area?
          Was just wondering if you ever got over the tight bc/pc?
          & if so what did u do?
          Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X