Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a little help from the experts

Hi guys

First post here although ive been using the site for a few weeks. I was wondering if anybody could help me determine if my problem is physical or pcychological. Im 26 and have suffered from PreE since the first time i had sex (10 years ago), since that time ive never been single and have been with my current GF for 8 years, so i can be pretty sure this isnt just inexperience and will eventually go away. Fortunately i've somehow managed to keep her happy (she seems to come as quick as me lol). Any way, the reason I'm confused as to the cause of my PreE is because, When im recieving either a blowjob or handjob im completely in control, even though the sensations feel just as strong as sex. sometimes I even have to really focus to get there. Then sex is completely different, as soon as i'm "in" i'm fighting it straight away, it takes everything ive got to get to 3 - 4 minutes. I dont understand why that should be the case.

I have noticed some unconcious kegeling goin on that doesnt seem to happen as much during blowjob, so that could be something. Something else that ive been aware of is that if i push my midrift out i.e thrust forward and hold it there my urge to cum gets a lot bigger. (sometimes i have to use this to cum during blowjob) not sure if this is a pelvic floor imbalance thing or whether its just normal but obviously this movement gets used quite a lot during sex.

I would really appreciate some pointers here, there's some guys on here that really seem to know their stuff. I need to overcome this problem so that i can enjoy sex the way it should be.

Thanks Guys

Vaginal sex is the true sex, so the body will react differently to it than it reacts to oral or other substitutes. You should, perhaps, find how to control your mind during it, meditation might be the solution.

Good luck,

Everman.
    Start: 20/June/2012 (1st start):
    BPEL: 17cm (6.69")
    MSEG: 12.5cm (4.92")aprox
    Current(28/July/2013)
    BPEL:19.9cm(7.83")/NBPEL:17.5cm (6.89")
    MSEG:12.7cm (5.00")
    Current goal:NBPEL:20cm(7.87")
    MSEG:14cm(5.51")

Relentlessly forward, without regret, pain or forgiveness.

Comment

Start doing reverse kegels. Also read this, it might be helpful: https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...-response.html
      The biggest risk you can take in life is not to take any risks at all.

Rejection is better than regret.

Success is achieved first through the mind, then through the world, never the other way around.

For as you think, you shall become.

Comment

Working...
      X