Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alternative to circumcision in sake of desensitizing the glans for lasting longer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alternative to circumcision in sake of desensitizing the glans for lasting longer

I have been doing reading about circumcision in adults and its effect. Though there may be both positive and negative effects, varying on the individual. I believe in my case my glans is hyper-sensitive thus I was contemplating circumcision. Anyhow, before my foreskin was very tight but I got it loose enough to expose the glans while flaccid. This may be an alternative to circumcision because it give the glans time to adapt to being uncovered, thus, in time perhaps can lessen it's sensitivity resulting in heightened stamina. I am doing this along with PC muscle exercises and I have noticed a slight improvement with kegels alone during solo sessions but adding the heightened level of stimulation of intercourse I have not seen any improvement. Coupling strengthening the PC muscles, desensitizing the glans and the refraining from masturbation (In effort of not allowing adaptation to the new sensitivity levels) I believe I can finally conquer lasting longer.

I just started the desensitizing process today and I will keep everyone informed on progress of this experiment.

If you are un-circumcised you may notice that even after exposing the glans, the foreskin will still tend to creep back and cover the glans when u are flacid.

A little trick that may or may not help you to keep those glans exposed all day is to get a thinish piece of rope (the nylon type is pretty good) and tie a loop so that you can place the head of your penis through it. Once you manage to squeeze the head (glands) through that loop it should fit snug just below the glans. It should not be tight, but certainly not loose so that it will slip off.
    Anyhow, this little trick will keep the glans exposed all day without worrying about that foreskin creeping back over.

Don't know if anyone else has used this little idea, but I'm sure I'm not the only one who's tried it.

Also you mention about refraining from masturbation, however many guys here (myself included) are using edging/masturbation as a means to cure this affliction we suffer. It gets your penis used to the stimulation. Read up on this and many of the other threads, you'll see that most guys here use edging to last longer.

Good luck and keep reading, there's an abundance of info here on this site. Many guys here are very helpful and supportive.

Cheers

Comment

Your kegel ' reverse kegel routine should be 70% plus reverse kegel . Edging is also advised .
      Here is a ton of info follow the links.
      https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...treatment.html

Comment

I don't paticularly have a kegel routine though I have gained dramatic increase in EQ by casual erect Kegels+Jelqing. I am able to hold back ejaculation if I stop stimulation completely at or mid PONR, but I would really want to use that as a last resort. I find concentrating on reverse Kegels during thrusting very difficult. During Edging there is a much higher level of concentration. My weakness is Doggy style, so many muscles are being tensed that concentration on pelvic floor muscles is decreased about 60%. Of course with practice this probably could be overcome, but unfortunately my lover hasn't the time for "Practice runs".

Though my weakness is mostly doggy style, there has been times where I was able to last longer due to ejaculation 20 min prior, but again, such preparation. My lover once got offended when I mentioned preparation to her.

All together I want to decrease sensitivity. It's not an enjoyable experience when it does not last. I am fairly confident in time exposure of the glans will decrease sensitivity. As I am writing I feel how sensitive it is against boxers. Ouch. And if this is successful then I would not have to worry about PE upon initiating intercourse. I want to enjoy it damn it! Get a rhythm and increase pressure of reverse Kegels when/if needed.

Comment

About the edging. I don't want to adapt to the new sensitivity levels by manual stimulation because I believe it's commonly theorized bad masturbation habits may train your mind when to ejaculate. I do not know how much sensitivity I will lose but my hypothesis is that it will in fact feel different during intercourse and I do not particularly want to adapt to the different feeling, rather I want my body to react differently as apart from what it expects, in which I will have no idea what to expect. And it is a plus that I keep the foreskin with its intricate functions in tact.

Comment

Follow ,read and understand the links.

Comment

I have read and understood everything and will utilize it as well. But personally I believe the underlined source of my not so severe Pre-E is my hypersensitivity. It's been two days now and I definitely am noticing decrease in sensitivity. I also have been doing reading that if I ever felt the need to increase the sensitivity I just reverse the process, which in my case is covering the exposed glans with the foreskin.

Comment

I have made a rough sketch what can you do by using this kind of tape that is used for dressings.

Untitled.jpg
                Start(11.24.11) BPEL 6 7/8 EG 4 7/8
                Current stats

Comment

I have been here several years and find myself rereading some threads to this day, even when I am the author.
                  I am uncut and had delayed ejaculation, but go ahead it shouldn't do any harm .

Comment

I'm not knocking anything here. I learned a lot and have made gains in size and EQ and on my way to MMO. But as I said, the underlining contributor of my Pre-E is the sensitivity that amplifies stimulation. De-sensitivity in my case may just be another weapon in the arsenal.

Comment

I happen to be way oversensitive when it comes to glans. I can cum within seconds if I stimulate it in a certain way.

I think that Edging might help with it but it will take very long. I am sure looking for something else to help my lose that hypersensitiveness.

Comment

Are you circumcised? My glans was hypersensitive where direct stimulation to the glans was painful. The foreskin served as lubricated cover during stimulation.

Right now It's definitely feeling at least 1/2 less sensitive. It takes longer to build up, which is the point. I noticed during stimulation it takes longer to build up to involuntary Kegels, which gives me time to relax after initial start and build a rhythm and focus on reverse Kegels when the involuntary Kegels start. The focus is inevitably to allow my lover to reach her O first then if I feel I can stop DO and go for longer as well to MMO.

I believe I experienced an DO yesterday when instead of spasms it was a feeling that radiated (Hard to describe), but no ejac at all. And after the erection lessened (Could have maintained with stimuli if I wanted). I have been practicing this casually and am trying to reach a point where I can stop ejac without stopping stimulation. I'm getting there, I can hold the kegel mid PONR and continue stimuli but eventually have to stop altogether. Once I managed to keep slight stimulation but still lightly ejaculated. Practice, practice, practice.

This month I have made most of my progress. I have to add, diet, exercise and sleeping well help a a lot. Just an overall feeling of well being. Also, I refrained from sex and masturbation. Not sure if that's relevant, but personally building will power is also a plus.

Comment

Working...
                        X