Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• over-excitement

I joined this place 2 months ago.
    I made progress in terms of kegeling. I can hold a kegel and a reverse kegel and I am able to throttle the involuntary kegels during handjobs and blowjobs.
    But when I'm about to stick it in I get very very very excited and when I rub it upside down her vagina I sometimes nearly reach the PONR.
    What is that?! I feel very aroused and really excited that moments. It's uncontrolable.
    I'm not excited about the intercourse before. I'm even confident. but when I'm close to stick him in it's over.
    Actual stats
    BPEL: 8,75 "
    EG(Mid): 5,5 "
    FL: 5,25"
    FG: 4,75"

Goals:

Curing P.E. [x]
    9,5" x 6" [ ]

You should try ByggD's arousal control program. Over-arousal is the culprit here. Edging/Ballooning with right breathing techniques will also help you "calm down" and "absorb" it.

Good Luck!

Cris
    "When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea."

Comment

Practice makes perfect. I blew in the first 10 seconds when i stuck it in the first time. Eventually you get used to it and if you practice your kegals/rk's you can learn to control you arousal. Try having the girl on top...sometimes when your on top you blow because you are all tensed up and super nervous/excited.
      2/2/2018
      BPEL: 7" (+3/4")
      NPBEL: 6 1/2" (+3/4")
      MSEG: 5” (+1/4")

Comment

Just because you cum doesn't mean the encounter has to be over. The next time you cum quickly give it a few min and then try again. I find that if allowed 5 min after I cum I'm ready to go again and this time for the long haul.

There's no magical sex fairy that says you can't have intercourse more then once in x amount of time.

Keep with the PE and if at first you fall short, give your fellow a small break and then get back into the action.
        I must be at Mcdonalds because I'm loving it! :D

http://www.amazon.com/Are-You-Big-En...is+enlargement A easy to understand beginners guide to PE for your kindle device.

Comment

Originally posted by Chargeit View Post
          Just because you cum doesn't mean the encounter has to be over. The next time you cum quickly give it a few min and then try again. I find that if allowed 5 min after I cum I'm ready to go again and this time for the long haul.

There's no magical sex fairy that says you can't have intercourse more then once in x amount of time.

Keep with the PE and if at first you fall short, give your fellow a small break and then get back into the action.
          My experience with this is that though you can go for a long time during you second run,however your EQ sucks a cock...literally. You're better off just cumming a little bit, this will lower your arousal level significantly but not to the point where you have to stop for 5 minutes. Plus...stopping for 5 minutes is just like a buzz kill on the mood. Sure you can kiss and do more foreplay...but if your dick goes soft after full ejaculation it will most certainly turn her off.
          2/2/2018
          BPEL: 7" (+3/4")
          NPBEL: 6 1/2" (+3/4")
          MSEG: 5” (+1/4")

Comment

Working...
          X