Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When do you know you have a balanced Pelvic Floor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When do you know you have a balanced Pelvic Floor?

I have been doing RKs and Ks for the past two months, I have a higher percentage of RKs to Ks in my routine. I can currently stop an ejaculation using RKs only by stretching them out. I can feel a bubble in my ass by stretching the RKs.

I am not sure I am balanced though, cause when I edge, I still get involuntary spasms. SO I am wondering, how do you know that you are balanced or getting there at least?

I would like to know the same thing myself.
    The biggest risk you can take in life is not to take any risks at all.

Rejection is better than regret.

Success is achieved first through the mind, then through the world, never the other way around.

For as you think, you shall become.

Comment

You don't get involantary spasms.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
        You don't get involantary spasms.
        This ^
        "I want to go to my death bed one day knowing that even when my heart led me into the fire, I fucking did it anyway, and I have the story to tell."

Everything I know about Premature Ejaculation

Your dick is almost certainly big enough. Relax

Comment

To enlarge on my answer . Kegels overbalanceing rk can cause the spasms that lead to pre e ,some spasms can cause toilet issues and ongoing spasm can be implicated in in ed. If reverse kegels overbalance kegels you get loss of libido and eq issues as some guys who have done high rk% routines for extended periods have found . In these cases the rk % must be lessened until balance is restored and eq returns..
          In the case where kegel remains stronger, often more time is all that is needed, in some cases the rk % needs to be increased .
          There are also some cases of fromt to back imbalance but that is rare.

Comment

What do you mean by spasm? Is this just an involuntary k during sex?

Also will these go away w good rk/k routine and time or is it necessary to apply them voluntarily.

I told wife last night the only way I'll last longer is with lots of practice. She loves when I thrust and we all know what that means.

Comment

Excuse my ignorance, but what does it mean to have an unbalanced pelvic floor?

Comment

It means that you have a muscle group over powering an opposing muscle group; PC muscles stonger than BC muscles. This causes involuntary spasms in the pelvic floor on penetration where the PC muscles are contracting. These spasms lead to premature ejaculation because the PC muscles are stimulating the prostate in a similar manner when the person is about to ejaculate and orgasm, and thus, creating premature ejaculation. The whole idea of fixing the imbalance is to stop the PC muscles from triggering the stimulation of prostate, and allowing the person to last longer in bed.

Comment

Eric1413

My two cents:

I really don't think people should shoot for an exercise that consists of a certain amount of reps... (100rks and 50 kegals, for example) EVERY person is different. For me, I slowly do my Kegals and RK's throughtout the day. Just 1 flex of the muscles (Kegal), and 1 release of the muscles (RK). I feel like this can start to give you a consistent balance of the PC and BC. Stretching is very important in the a circumstance where you have PE. This is more important than the exercises themselves. You need to stretch these muscles.. just like any other muscle in the body you work out or put tension on.

I heard the Yoga pose, "Butterfly" is a great one for stretching out these muscles. Sounds cheesy, but I do them everyday

Good luck Fellas!

-Eric1413

Comment

Yes they will go away with a good k/rk routine . In the meantime you can overcome them with rk or kegel applied voluntary, with training k/rk can be applied voluntary for such purposes as dry orgasm.

Comment

Please excuse me for going against the grain on this topic you guys.

I have recently fixed my Pre-E and still have involuntary spasms. My theory is that involuntary kegals are necessary in daily functions, only an overpowering PC muscle will cause Pre-E. I am one of the guys Pegasus speaks of that experimented with an overpowering BC muscle. That caused me to have a lost libido, poor EQ, and ED, all which are quite the opposite of an overpowering PC.

I knew when my pelvic floor was balanced because I could edge indefinitely with no added arousal stimulation. In other words, when you give yourself nothing to be aroused by, using only your penis and your touch, and you can last forever (or pretty damn long!) then you know that you are balanced.

From there, if you add arousing stimulation to your edging sessions or have sex and you can't last nearly as long, then your problem lies in over-arousal, but that is a much more complicated topic.
                      Arousal Techniques-Techniques to overcome Pre-E.

Comment

The pelvic floorm (kegel) muscles will engauge for weight traing to support core strength and for toilet matters. These are automatic but not involantary . That is you choose when to have a piss, but don't then have to think through and apply the needed muscle control.
                        Likewise with sex ,you can add arousal to cause kegels or add them directly. Now when you add them directly you don't have to think through each one, like playing tennis once you are good at at it the shots happen.
                        Pegasus
                        Administrator
                        PE Gym Editor
                        PEGym Hero
                        Admin of the Month Mar 2015
                        Last edited by Pegasus; 09-02-2012, 05:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X