Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2 questions: Pain in testicle! , and possible increase in regular kegels?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 questions: Pain in testicle! , and possible increase in regular kegels?

I have had some questions for some time, that I haven`t found any answers to, so I seek your help!

Something i noticed sometime ago, is that i get some pain in my right testicle when I tried to do my Rk workout. And not just when trying to do Rk`s, but also pulsing pain when laying down, sitting in sofa ect. Not constant pain, but coming and disappearing.
    My workout then was: 2*1 min. , 10*10 sec. , 100 quick ones(2-3 sec.). I did`n do much in front and back, cause i haven`t looked that much in to it yet, so i just did an "all around" RK workout. But when i had done it 3-4 times on a week(about every 2. day), I started to get a week pain in my right ball! I stopped doing my workout, and after some days, the pain disappeared.
    I later got some hang of front and back Rk, and found out that my right ball lifts up at every Rk. Both front and back. My regular kegel is week, so i haven`t got a hang of the front and back on them yet, but when i do normal kegels my testicle also liftes..

My own conclusion is that, my ball string or whatever, gets tired from to much lifting. With that in mind, i stopped doing the quick ones, and kept doing the rest of the workout, and i don`t get the pain as much. But sometimes I do, and it must be that, right?!

My other question is about my week regular kegel.
    I have found lots of places on the internet saying that, the cure for pe is just doing kegels. "It`s so easy, you can do `em anywhere"! But when i came here, I found out that doing rk, is the most common way of reaching a balanced pelvic floor. So i did. I mean, it made sense with the bad masturbation habit of wanking and flexing your pc, for fastest ejaculation possible. And i did that a lot. Multiple times in a row..
    But a started to think, and as i remember, I have never shoot my sperm. It has only dribbled out. So it looks like it`s my regular kegel thats week, and if it is a balanced pelvic floor i`m working on, it looks if i`m working the opposite way. Right?

I know that doing regular kegels, makes you shoot longer. So I guess that my question is, if it also would help me with getting it more under control? And maybe in the end giving me more control over my load?

Thanks in advance!
    FireBoss
    Last edited by FireBoss; 09-01-2012, 11:10 AM.

The aim is balance and the normal issue is kegel strong relative to rk , thus routines where rk is a high %. In guys where there is straight out weakness you generally get issues other than pre e ,or at occasionally in addition to pre e . Do you have eq issues ? Toiler issues?
    In any case the the rk % can be manipulated and the kegel % increased.
    Pain may be a medical issue.

Comment

If you have testicular pain that doesn't go away, get your ass (and more importantly your testicles) to a hospital straight away. I had a testicular torsion when I was 15 and it ended up requiring amputation. I've been fine since, I mean that's why we have two of them and I've got a prosthesis so it doesn't look funny, but all the same - it may have been possible to save it if I'd said something sooner.

Just so you know.
      Ivor
      Last edited by Ivor; 09-02-2012, 06:24 AM.

Comment

A friend of mine had testicular cancer. He had some of the same complaints. Get to a Dr. ASAP. It may be nothing and I hope that is the case. But you never know.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
          Do you have eq issues ? Toiler issues?
          I use to get some pretty solid wood, so i would`n say that i have eq problems. Toiler issues I guess to be toilet issues, and i don`t have any of them ether.
          When I do my reg. kegels, they seem weaker than my Rk. The reason I say that, is when i go for the 1 min. hold, I use to struggle in the end, and sometimes I can`t hold it the last couple of seconds. But when I do with Rk, I tend to sort of "lock in" and just hold it for 1 min. . Making that blow out feeling in the pelvic area, if that makes sense? But it is`nt the same is it? Correct me if i`m wrong, but Reg. kegels are a muscular contraction, where Rk`s are some sort of stretching. Maybe that`s why I`m having a harder time doing reg. kegels than RK? The only reason I say my reg. kegel is weak, is because I can`t shoot my load. But I CAN hold off a ejaculation, so i guess it is`nt that bad...

Irishfan/Ivor:
          I don`t have any pain in my ball right now. But i have had before, and sometimes is still get a small pulsing pain, when i`m doing a lot of kegels. But it always goes away again, when i stop doing kegels, so my best guess is that its because i lift my testicle every time i do a kegel. That`s why i stopped doing so many, and started doing fewer, but with longer hold.

Do any of you get a ball movement, when you do ether a reg. kegel or a RK? - I would guess that my ball liftes about between 1-2 cm.

And about the ball amputation, I would lie if I said I haven`t thought of that.
          I had a friend who hurt himself on the military obstacle course, and heard from his doctor that if he came 1 hour later, he would had lost his testicle. I think it was a twisted ball or somthing like that, but the thought of losing a ball, is keeping me aware of whats happening down there!

Comment

The only toilet problem i can think of, is that i sometimes when i use my fleshlight stu, get the urge to piss in it. I usually happens when i have reg. kegel hard at PONR 1-2 times. Afterwards, if i keep relaxing and thrusting, my penis is extra sensitive, and i can feel that if i don`t do a reg. kegel, i WILL eventually start pissing..

Any thoughts?

Comment

FireBoss: If the pain persists more than a few days or is severe, go to the Doctor. Ivor and IrishFan identified two very serious possible causes and there are others, many of which do not go away on their own! Testicular torsion, epididymitis, orchitis, hernia... the list goes on. Any could be exacerbated by PE, and most are probably not caused by PE, so taking a break from PE will not necessarily allow them to resolve. Isn't it better to get a clean bill of physical health from the Doctor, feel less worried, and then be able to adjust your PE routine to avoid the problem?

Comment

A medical check is a good idea and I would mention kegels .
                What is your % rk to kegel?

Comment

I can understand your replies, and I also have that "better safe than sorry" mentality. And as a man, my most precious body parts is the 3 things between my legs, so I`m diffidently taking care om them guys.
                  But in this case it really feels like a sore feeling. Like when you have been inactive for a long period, and then go nuts in the gym, you get sore and tired in your muscles. It only comes when I have been doing kegels, so my theory is, that my ball string is tired after a lot of lifts. When my ball sack is "sacky", my ball does a pretty high lift every time i do a kegel. BOTH doing reg. kegel and rk..

But is this new to you? Have you heard about someone doing testicle lifts, when performing kegels?

Hmm, I guess I would say 75/25 RK/K.
                  It goes like this..

1 min. * 2
                  10 sec. * 10

I do this for RK, both front and back. For regular kegel i do front and back together, because I can`t isolate that yet..

Comment

FB - Kegels (RK or normal) are not going to cause pain in your sack or balls, unless another factor (such as torsion or hernia) is involved. Period. You may feel soreness or fatigue such as from a hard gym workout in your pelvic floor muscles which are NOT located in your balls or sack. If torsion or hernia is involved, kegeling can cause pain to be REFERRED to your balls/sack. This feels like your "ball string" is twisted or constricted, or like your balls ache. This is especially the case if you feel the pain in a single testicle. I've been there.

Comment

Pain from reverse kegels is very rare and usually involves drastic sudden increase in workout.
                      Ball lifting is more associated with kegel.

Comment

Hiyah

I have to join the people suggesting you go to a doctor to check out that pain. I had testicular cancer 2 years ago (all-clear now as most men are because it is so curable). I had 3 symptoms, one of which was a dull ache that came and went in the testicle. The doctor at first told me that the majority of cases are nothing, but it is not worth waiting to see if it gets worse. TC is very treatable, but if it spreads to the lymph nodes and beyond, then while still treatable it involves even more treatment. Get it checked out asap and put your mind to rest:-)

Alec

Comment

I have thought about it the last couple of days, and though I hardly haven`t done any reg./Rev. kegels lately, I still feel it sometimes.
                          You are all right.. It would be stupid not to visit the doctor, when it is free and an option. I`ll call tomorrow, and make an appointment..

But can any of you please answer my question about the testicle lift.
                          Have any of you ever heard anything about testicle lift, doing both regular kegels and reversed kegels? Or maybe experienced it your self?

Comment

I told my doctor about me doing kegels, and showed him my testicle lift, but he said it wasn't it. He said that is was likely that the ball had been pinched in my sleep, and told me to notice if the pain gets worse. If that, I have to go see him again..

I for one, am not so sure about his "judgement". I haven`t been doing edging, kegel workout or masturbated(also using kegels) the last long time, and I think that`s why the pain isen`t so strong, as when it started. I have had it before, and always after alot of kegel workouts, so i`m still skeptic.
                            But hey.. I'm not a doctor, so i hope he know what he is talking about!

And no answer on the testicle lift? No one knows anything??

Comment

I`m gonna bump this threat, because I still need answers to a couple of questions!

First off, Testicle lift.. DOES ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING? Is my ball so rare, that this have never happened before?

Also I sometimes start to piss when I`m using my fleshlight!
                              It happens when i have reg. kegel hard at PONR 1-2 times. Afterwards, if i keep relaxing and thrusting, my penis is extra sensitive, and i can feel that if i don`t do a reg. kegel, i WILL eventually start pissing.. I use to go to the bathroom before edging, but it still happens sometimes..

Comment

Working...
                              X