Aroused before...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aroused before...

Well as you might have read I had some great sex a few days ago.

I noticed something today, I was about to have a shower and thought I'd get my Fleshlight out. Before I even got it out of the drawer my penis was already getting aroused and started to get bigger. It almost felt like I was already working my way through the arousal scale.

I was wondering if anyone had an suggestions to stop this. It seems my subconscious mind is out of control. When I did start getting aroused I put my Fleshlight back.

Any suggestions to help with this? I get this quite a bit, even if I'm just lying in bed with my girlfriend i get an erection out of no where

Thats normal, healthy, and a good thing. The reaction to the fleshlight is because you know what is coming. With your gf, its because on some level you are getting excited by being around her.

Don't fight it, enjoy it. PreE isn't related to your ability to get a boner. Have as many boners as you want.
    "If you want a log you need to keep a log." - Tinkerbell
    "I wish I was average height with average hand size." - thenewdude

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainJohnson View Post
      Thats normal, healthy, and a good thing. The reaction to the fleshlight is because you know what is coming. With your gf, its because on some level you are getting excited by being around her.

Don't fight it, enjoy it. PreE isn't related to your ability to get a boner. Have as many boners as you want.
      What he said.

Throw it down big fella!! One time!!

Comment

Yep, it is called anticipation, perfectly normal.
        My progress log

Comment

It's totally normal.

Let me tell you a story.
          When I was a virgin years back, and I got together with my girlfriend, we would see each other on the weekends, because there was about 250 km's between us.
          When we would meet on the weekends, I used to get blue balls just from the over-arousal of being around her.
          Well that of course wasn't a problem if we were at my or her place, but spending the whole day around town could get..very painful.

Comment

Working...
          X