i'm nutting way too funking FAST!!! :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i'm nutting way too funking FAST!!! :(

so i had sex with my chick who i have hooked up with before.... just throwing this out there but i think she saw two dudes during our "break" and her vag looked more used than before.

anyway...

i stick it in, with a condom. still... it felt too good... i busted after a couple of pumps..

i even masturbated 2 hours before having sex with her.

how do i cure this problem? fap 30 minutes before sex?

It the issue frequent or did it just happen?
    Begin 7/25/2011:
    NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
    FL 5.25, FG 5.2
    NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
    UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

Originally posted by thenewdude View Post
      It the issue frequent or did it just happen?
      frequent.

i had sex with her a total of 4 times maybe. i did it raw, bust fast. did it with a condom, bust fast.

her vag just feels really fuking good.... i cant control my nut

Comment

Have you tried the practice of edging. I know what you are saying (my woman's feels tight and silky [real good]). But I would encourage you to have a good kegel routine and move on to edging session (where you do not ejaculate). Also, a good lubricant for that is System JO (Silicon Gel) which literally makes your hand almost feel like a vaginal cavity for real. So every few day edge for about a 30 minutes. When you get to the PONR, stop or hold it in til it subsides that the most that might slip out is some semen (not sperm) which is clear.
        Begin 7/25/2011:

Current 12/05/2014:
        FL 5.25, FG 5.2

Long:

Comment

i have not tried that yet.

i'm not sure to to get use to the feeling of a vagina...

feels... soo.... good...

i'm still getting post cum depression though.

sex is helluva drug

Comment

Dude I had the same thing happen to me I was with this girl and she wasn't even that tight, her pussy felt a little loose for me maybe because she would get super wet and slippery plus her vagina would get super warm it almost felt too good for not being tight but every time we did it I couldn't last more than 5min with her, and to note the sex was horrible she really wasn't into it didn't really moan she would just lay there and that made me feel even more embarrassed, cuz I've had great sex with another ex where she would be screaming saying she's cumming, and with this girl I felt like I made all the noise! Lol

Comment

https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...treatment.html

Comment

Not all vaginas are the same nor is the juices where some have more, some less, some thicker juices, some thinner in volume. It just so happens that she had the right proportion to get you to PONR quicker. But for edging I would rather have it feel somewhat like a vagina (JO silicon gel or a fleshlight even) if I had a p.e issue to build a little tolerance against the feel.
                Begin 7/25/2011:

Current 12/05/2014:
                FL 5.25, FG 5.2

Long:

Comment

it's all in my head honestly...

i get so worked up about it and the feeling of it, even with a condom, feels so good. i don't even dare going in raw anymore cuz i know i would have busted even quicker.

Comment

Practice giving her head, if you do that correctly she won't care how quickly you finish... If you recover quickly enough, it's a good chance to go for more action, and hopefully that will produce a delayed reaction. The only other advice I would have is to practice edging and do kegel exercises (at the end of the day, having good pelvic floor strength will help you delay the inevitable).
                    Beginning (19OCT12): Flaccid - 5" long, about 4.5" girth. Erect - 7" long, 4.75" girth
                    Four weeks (18NOV12): Erect - 7" long, 4.85" girth
                    Goal: Erect - 7.5" long, 6" girth.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/blogs/woody1/

Comment

Oh wow given the answer and ignores it ,still that happens a lot.

Comment

Working...
                      X