Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

sleeping with a hot girl Saturday, any tips?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sleeping with a hot girl Saturday, any tips?

I usually last about 2/3 mins, anyone got any tips on how to prepare for this session as I really like the girl?

thanks in advance

Chill out, and have fun.
    Restart [4/17/16] 7.5 BPSFL • 7.25 BPEL • 5.125 USEG • 5.75 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG (not valid)
    Goal 1 [7/17/16] 7.75 BPSFL • 7.5 BPEL • 5.25 USEG •
    6 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG

Comment

Excellent. Dunno man, aside from grooming myself I'd maybe jack off the previous day so I'm not TOO pent up. Spend time on her before you get to fucking?

Comment

Try to relax.

Comment

Cheer people, appreciate the responses I will have fun, iv got it in my head that if the first one doesn't go to well I can always go again! .. just out of interest do you guys normally find you last longer with a lot of foreplay? or the other way around?

Comment

Mate i find that if i mess about with my tempo like for example - I'm about too cum, slowly pull out sneakily gripping the base like i was going to jelq and move it around in her pussy so she's oblivious... Slam it in hard losing sensitivity and repeat... With different techniques you can get lifelines where all of a sudden you can pound her for 30 seconds before your near climax again.... Its all fun... If she gets carried away push her head in the mattress and tell her too shutup!

Comment

This thread is useless without pics! LOL

Take a paxil if you can get your hands on one.
              The above is not meant to be argumentative, abrasive or confrontational. Take this and everything you read with a grain of salt.

Comment

Sleeping with a hot girl? Try staying awake; far more fun than sleeping.
                The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

You could always make her wear a halloween costume, ugo her up a little...

Comment

Make sure her beauty does not overwhelm your senses.More foreplay will be better, enabling you to map her and also make you last longer.Go slow and kiss a lot.Talk appreciatively about her body parts and ask what she wants done to her.In a nutshell - Get attention to go around and not remain at your dick.
                    Cause I'm TNT, I'm Dynamite :boxing::aikido:

Got nine lives...used six already!! :angel:

Comment

thanks everyone, really appreciate the advice

Comment

Best advise I will give you is a traditional line.

Before she comes over or you go there , get in a good edging session and then ejaculate at the end.

This will firstgive you the confidence boost knowing you will last longer with your second cumming.
                        This is actually what i suggested to one of my friends with PE and its working for him - he is lasting much longer even when he forgets to pre mastubate.

Just breathe and have fun , DONT think about how long you will last just make it clear that you dont want all this fun to end anytime soon .
                        Oh and BREATHE ! A single concious breathing stops the whole mind - remember that.

Comment

Try to do this exercises CPPS Stretches - Chronic Pelvic Pain Syndrome (CPPS) Stretches till saturday. They are great for promoting pelvic floor relaxation. Do it twice a day if you can, you should feel a big difference by saturday - even in how you breath. Try to edge too.

I'm not telling it will make you last longer, but keeping a relaxed pelvic floor will make you kegel with less intensity and frequency, which will make your penis recover erection easier after first and second orgasms. If she likes you, she wont bother. Eventually, you will end up having actual intercorse and remembering it the next day.

So, make those pelvic flor stretching exercises, chill out and never kegel during sex.
                          MarcusHa
                          Last edited by MarcusHa; 10-25-2012, 10:30 PM.

Comment

Similar comments from me. Loads and loads of slow foreplay. This will allow you to find out where she is more sensitive and what she likes. Your focus on her will help to detract from cumming too fast. Find out where and how she likes to be touched. Hands are like gold in these situations. Make your way slowly down to her nether-regions and go in slowly with the tongue whilst till working the hands (if you can reach her breasts thats cool...otherwise use them to support your oral).

Dude...seriously stay down there until she either has an orgasm or pulls you away for entry. Go in slowly and alternate your rhythm to help maintain control. As mentioned by others, don't be afraid to pull out a few times and go back to using hands/tongue to continue stimulating her in ways which you now know are what she really likes. Go back in when you feel that you have retained more control. Should result in a jolly good show

Most of all...have fun. If weird stuff happens...laugh! It should be fun and if she is a great girl, I am sure she will laugh too and see that you are a relaxed guy with a good sense of humour...who is also an uber-lover
                            27/07/13 - BPEL: 6.25" EG: 5.0"
                            14/08/18 - BPEL: 7.1" EG: 5.3"

Comment

needpehelp,

I know nothing about PE and curing it, but I think I probably have it and always have. I just don't worry about it. I probably should at my age, but I guess what I'm saying is that I'm no use to you as far as helping you last longer. I would listen to the rest of the guys on that. I don't want to give you bad advice, but I have a very different perspective on it. Someone said something about lasting the second time. That's what I always went for when I was young. But even if you can't do that, who cares.

I'm guessing you're relatively young. I think most young guys cum pretty quickly. I wouldn't sweat it. Joke about it. Tell her she's so beautiful that you'll probably cum in a nanosecond. But don't say that during dinner. Say it after things heat up. Also, say it with confidence. Or don't say it at all, but don't feel bad about it. She's a hot girl. You're a young guy. Trust me, I bet she's been with other guys who have cum quickly.

There's one thing that I disagree with that some of the others have said. I'm not sure I'm right on this, because it's probably specific to the individual, but just for a different perspective, you might want to consider this. I always noticed that I was smoother with women when I was horny. The hornier I was, the better I was at saying the right things to attract them. And it wasn't a small difference. It was significant. I could notice it. It was like my dick knew what to tell my mind to say. It sounds crazy, but I'm serious. It might have been an energy level thing. You're kind of peaceful after you cum, not aggressive.

I think the situation matters, too. It depends on how hard you're going to have to work to get her in bed. If you think it will happen no matter what you do, then I would disregard what I've said about not cumming beforehand. But, if you think you're going to have to be on your game as far as seducing her, I'd go with a loaded gun. You saw "There's Something About Mary", right? There's a reason the obsessed ex told Ben Stiller not to go out with Cameron Diaz with a loaded gun.

Take this for what it is - advice from a guy who never worried too much about PE. The PE gurus here might banish me from this forum forever for saying such blasphemous things, but I thought a different perspective might be useful.

Good luck.

Comment

Working...
                              X