Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Started to piss in my fleshlight?! -why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Started to piss in my fleshlight?! -why?

So after a 2 months break from my fleshlight, I decided to try it again. Awful and quick..

I placed it in between two mattresses, and went doggy on it. I reached my first PONR pretty quick, and reg. kegel to prevent ejaculation. When i came to my second PONR, I did the same.
    I always focus on keeping my PC muscle relaxed, but when I entered the fleshlight again, I could feel a peeing sensation. I knew that if I kept my PC relaxed, I would start to piss. I got the tickle sensation you get when starting to masturbate right after a PONR, but this tickle was getting me pissing!! I flexed my PC to late, and actually pissed a bit in my fleshlight.. I therefore had to flex my PC, and that quickly brought me to my third PONR, where I just came..

It's not the first time this happens, and I think it is pretty weird! I think it is an impotent clue to understand my PE situation, so I would like to hear your opinions and theories, and maybe if any of you have tried it yourself?

Maybe my PC muscle is to week? Maybe it's so week, that I have to flex it, in order to keep my pee in? But it doesn't happen everytime, and I don't shoot my sperm by the way..

I would guess your reverse kegel was strong enough to force urine out?

Comment

Are you sure it was piss and not cum? This happened to me a couple weeks ago and I was like WTF. I tried an rk to knock my arousal down and I withdrew because it felt weird. I looked down and there was the white stuff.

Comment

This thread title made me laugh out loud. Sorry.
        01/14/12 BPEL:7.4" EG:5.0"
        03/04/13
        BPEL:8.2" EG:5.5"BPFL:6.8 BPFSL:8.8"pics

Comment

If you google rub glans to urinate there's tons of threads over the internet. I would imagine when you are in your fleshlight the wetness rubs against your glans and this in turn brings on the urge to urinate.

Comment

Originally posted by gettingb View Post
            I would guess your reverse kegel was strong enough to force urine out?
            I doubt it. I was only relaxing, not pushing.

Originally posted by bautista19 View Post
            Are you sure it was piss and not cum? This happened to me a couple weeks ago and I was like WTF. I tried an rk to knock my arousal down and I withdrew because it felt weird. I looked down and there was the white stuff.
            I'm certain that it was piss. It felt like I had to use the toilet, and if I kept going, and not pulling a reg. kegel, I would start to piss. And that's what happened..

Originally posted by bahamaboner71 View Post
            This thread title made me laugh out loud. Sorry.
            No problem.. I know it's a weird question

Originally posted by schlittle View Post
            If you google rub glans to urinate there's tons of threads over the internet. I would imagine when you are in your fleshlight the wetness rubs against your glans and this in turn brings on the urge to urinate.
            You may be right. I tried to google it, and I found some sites, discussing something similar to my situation, and it seems to be a common problem.

I just thinks it's weird, cause it don't happen all the time, just sometimes. I usually happens after 1-2 PONR's, while the penis head is extra sensitive.
            My little theory is that, after a PONR, I'm better at relaxing my PC muscle, cause i'm not as horny as before, so it doesn't spasm when i'm thrusting? Therefore my penis gets smaller, and i'm not using any muscle power to keep my pee in, cause i'm trying to last longer?

Comment

I'm bringing this old post back to life, cause i just experienced the same thing again, and still haven't found an answer.

I'm quickly gonna run through what just happened: I started to edge and reached PONR. I pulled a hard reg. kegel to prevent ejaculation(and maybe become the lucky one, to preform a DO), and hold it for about 15-20 sek. I noticed a it of jizz comming out, not a lot, and kept edging. I reached PONR again, and to be honest I'm not sure if it was after the first PONR or the second, but I started to feel the sensation of starting to piss. I knew that, if I didn't reg. kegel, I would end up pissing all over my table. At one point I kegeled to late, and pissed a little bit. '

This is kind of an irritating problem to have, cause I definitely don't want to start pissing, when I'm inside a cute girl. That wouldn't lead to any good... And since i'm a quick shooter, my plan was to at least being able to go a couple of times after first PONR, and if I find the right path, being able to achieve MMO.

I have been looking in to the MMO group, and read several warnings about retro ejaculations caused by wrong timed kegels. Then I started to ask my self if that's what I have been doing? When ever I get this urge to piss, it's always after I have fought an ejaculation with a reg. kegel. So when I afterwards get the urge to piss, if im not kegeling, could it be because I have been doing a retro ejaculation?!
              What do you guys thing??

Comment

sounds complicated. Do you still get the same thing if your empty your bladder first?

Comment

I usually use the toilet before I start to edge, so I really can't get any "emptier"..

Comment

have you spoken to a doctor?
                    "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
                    Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
                    Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
                    As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

There has been talk of this before in several places, for example:

https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...tml#post755830

I was also able to once repeat a similar thing when doing this:

https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...aculation.html

I think to some degree this is common of all men, but yeah, you don't want to be doing that at untimely moments.
                      Diagnosing the cause of your premature ejaculation
                      Edging For Premature Ejaculation

Comment

Originally posted by Toadstool View Post
                        have you spoken to a doctor?
                        No I have not. I don't want to go to the doctor, cause from what I can see here on pegym, is that I'm not the only one, suffering from "the mysterious urge to pee" ..

Originally posted by ammonite View Post
                        There has been talk of this before in several places, for example:

https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...tml#post755830

I was also able to once repeat a similar thing when doing this:

https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...aculation.html

I think to some degree this is common of all men, but yeah, you don't want to be doing that at untimely moments.
                        I checked out the links, and what they describe, sounds pretty much like what I have been experiencing. I posted a link to my thread in there threads, so they can read up on my experiences with the same pee urge, hoping that we can find a solution to the problem together. Thanks for the links! I thought I was the only one..

Comment

Just a little update..
                          I decided to use my fleshlight for the first time in a while, and the same thing happened again.

My focus the whole time was not to kegel and keep the involuntary kegels at bay, and it went okay up til the first PONR, though it didn't take long to get there. I pulled a hard kegel and held it for some seconds. Afterwards when I entered the fleshlight, I got some strong involuntary kegels but tried to keep my pc muscle relaxed. But short after that, I started to get the same peeing urge as I have been getting the other times, and tried to keep as relaxed as possible without peeing, but at the same time kegel as little as possible to keep the pee in, while not sky rocketing to PONR because of the kegeling. I accidently peed a bit, and decided to go and empty my bladder.
                          When I got back, and continued the thrusting, I soon found my self in the same place as before. With an urge to pee...
                          I thought that it was a false alarm, cause I had just emptied my bladder and by my opinion shouldn't be able to start peeing, but that wasn't the case and I pissed again! I then took the fleshlight to the shower and continued there, and ejaculated after the 3 or 4 PONR.
                          I did noticed that I was able to last longer after each PONR, although I was getting some strong involuntary kegels when entering the fleshlight. It got easier to stay relaxed after each PONR, and I was keeping an respectable EQ, but the pee urge still remained there the whole time. It just decreased every time I fought off an ejaculation..

Comment

A medical check might be an idea.
                            Reverse kegels can trigger a urge to urinate if they are not well controlled.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                              A medical check might be an idea.
                              Reverse kegels can trigger a urge to urinate if they are not well controlled.
                              Do you really think a medical check would be a good idea? Does it sound that bad?
                              So you think that my reversed kegel is uncontrolled, and causing me to start peeing? I have not heard anything about that before, so can you maybe tell a bit more about this ?

Comment

Working...
                              X