Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Desensitising

Hey guys,

I'm uncircumcised and ever since I was 16 I have worn my foreskin pulled back all day which has helped a lot for reducing sensitivity. The problem is that it still feels too sensitive when fucking my boyfriend and usually cum as soon as penetrating or might get 1 or 2 minutes of very slow strokes in and out and then lose control.

Have tried fucking with no condom, with condom, with thicker condom, with two condoms and they seem to make it worse as there is more pressure on my penis. On a few occasions I have even cum while putting on the condom so have found that fucking raw gives me more control or at least a bit of a head start!

Currently I'm trying a new tactic of exfoliating my penis head gently in the shower every morning with a face scrub gel which seems to be working so far, only been doing it a few weeks now. I can sometimes last 2 to 5 minutes with reasonably fast strokes in and out, hoping this will improve more with time.

My question is whether this is a method anyone else has tried and if it is a smart thing to continue with?

James.

I'm not sure you should chalk your premature ejaculation up to having a super sensitive penis.... I think everyone on this forum probably at one point thought they just must have the most sensitive dick in the world, it just isn't true. Try reading some of the more established threads on here about other ways to improve your control

Comment

Originally posted by jaytinade View Post
      Hey guys,

I'm uncircumcised and ever since I was 16 I have worn my foreskin pulled back all day which has helped a lot for reducing sensitivity. The problem is that it still feels too sensitive when fucking my boyfriend and usually cum as soon as penetrating or might get 1 or 2 minutes of very slow strokes in and out and then lose control.

Have tried fucking with no condom, with condom, with thicker condom, with two condoms and they seem to make it worse as there is more pressure on my penis. On a few occasions I have even cum while putting on the condom so have found that fucking raw gives me more control or at least a bit of a head start!

Currently I'm trying a new tactic of exfoliating my penis head gently in the shower every morning with a face scrub gel which seems to be working so far, only been doing it a few weeks now. I can sometimes last 2 to 5 minutes with reasonably fast strokes in and out, hoping this will improve more with time.

My question is whether this is a method anyone else has tried and if it is a smart thing to continue with?

James.
      Yes this technique can work as it relaxes your foreskin. That way you can certainly last longer. So yes keep doing what you're doing.
      If you need some help to last longer in bed be sure to check out my blog.
      http://www.ejaculationblogger.com

Comment

Originally posted by no minute man View Post
        I'm not sure you should chalk your premature ejaculation up to having a super sensitive penis.... I think everyone on this forum probably at one point thought they just must have the most sensitive dick in the world, it just isn't true. Try reading some of the more established threads on here about other ways to improve your control
        It is true though that many guys have Extrememely sensitive penises, especially uncircumcised men. It might have to do with the amount of nerve endings there are.... ?
        Started MAY 2011 BPEL 5 and a 1/2 inches. EG 5 and a 1/2 inches.
        Now MAY 2012 BPEL 6 and a 1/2 inches. EG 5 and a 1/2 inches.
        I have cured myself of prem ejac, now I am working on a bigger shlong.

Comment

Originally posted by JamesMonroe View Post
          It is true though that many guys have Extrememely sensitive penises, especially uncircumcised men. It might have to do with the amount of nerve endings there are.... ?
          Also because their penis head is always covered and can't get used to more and more stimulation.
          In this posters case, the anus is a lot tighter than a vagina so it will take a lot more to get used to. I would suggest a very tight grip and lots of friction during masturbation to be more prepared and trained better.

Comment

I had tight forskin up untill age 14-15, and couldn't pull it back at all. Then I got surgery, and afterwards it was really sore and fragile. Every direct touch was painfull, and especially if it rolled back in my pants! That was sucked! My penis head is still very sensitive, and have just resently started to pull my forskin back, and walk around in my house in some big underwear.
            I think it comes from always have been packed away, in a thick and comfortable layr of skin. Making it sensitive to even the lightes touch..
            FireBoss
            Last edited by FireBoss; 12-03-2012, 07:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by FireBoss View Post
              I had tight forskin up untill age 14-15, and couldn't pull it back at all. Then I got surgery, and afterwards it was really sore and fragile. Every direct touch was painfull, and especially if it rolled back in my pants! That was sucked! My penis head is still very sensitive, and have just resently started to pull my forskin back, and walk around in my house in some big underwear.
              I think it comes from always have been packed away, in a thick and comfortable layr of skin. Making it sensitive to even the lightes touch..
              Why don't you stop wearing underwear and use jeans all the time. I heard some guys do that.

Comment

Interesting technique JamesMonroe, hadn't heard of it yet. Have you tried it?
                If you need some help to last longer in bed be sure to check out my blog.
                http://www.ejaculationblogger.com

Comment

Why don't you stop wearing underwear and use jeans all the time. I heard some guys do that.
                  It's sounds interesting, but I must admit, that I think it would make me crazy in no time! Don't get me wrong, it's nice to go comando sometimes, but i prefer to do it at my own home, and not in public. And with all this winter weather, my dick would freeze off in seconds..

Comment

I never needed to do it because I was always circumcised, but at around age 25 I just started doing it because it just felt better and more comfortable. No other reason. It's been like about 10 years now. I can't stand underwear now! Hate it!!!!

Comment

I only wear them if I'm on a date and I know I'll get lucky. Most girls get turned off when u have no underwear.

Comment

This is the 4th post btw.... Go to page 1 for my other posts.

Comment

Hi friend.
                          Why are you always spamming?
                          Into 19th Month
                          BPEL: 4.6"|||5"|||||||||6"|||||||||7"||||||||8"
                          EG: 4.9" to 5.43"

My Blog with Pictures

Comment

I never needed to do it because I was always circumcised, but at around age 25 I just started doing it because it just felt better and more comfortable. No other reason. It's been like about 10 years now. I can't stand underwear now! Hate it!!!!
                            So you have som comando practice then! Have you felt any difference in your sensitivity after doing all that non-underwear thing?
                            Personally I prefer underwear. If you get a nice pair, it's like a sweet, comfortable hug for your balls..

Comment

There is such a thing as a desensitizing cream which guys use to last longer in bed.
                              Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                              12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                              12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                              01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                              01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                              01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                              Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Working...
                              X