Ejaculating after Reterograde?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ejaculating after Reterograde?

I just finished attempting a DO. I edged 4-6 times, and decided it was time to attempt it. As I neared the PONR, I both front and back kegeled and ended up ejaculating a minimal amount, and felt a pretty good sensation. I have been having problems with reteroejaculating so I kinda thought that happened so I decided to continue masturbating to try to see if I overcame that. I was 'floppy' for a few minutes and it took me about 5 minutes to fully regain my erection where I ended up ejaculating a surprising large amount. I peed in a bottle and believed there was minimal amounts of semen in my urine...so whats going on?

MAIN QUESTION: Can I reterograde ejaculate and then ejaculate again soon after? Because if not I guess I had DO and am really happy about it. I figured when I try it on my girlfriend my condom will keep the blood in my penis and help me maintain an erection and i'm sure ill get better with practice.

This sounds like a partial ejaculation in standard form. So not retro. I do believe that retro ejac can also be partial I just don't think it happened here.
    Many guys can maintain erection after partials.

Comment

When you ejaculate, small quantities of semen remain in the urethra so if you pee after ejaculating, you should expect to see small amounts of semen in your pee. I know if I pee after ejaculating, I always see small amounts of semen floating in the toilet.
      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Working...
      X