Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• did the death grip today..

Might as well see if this works.

I believe deathgrip without lubrication and the rubbing of your most sensitive spots gets rid of hypersensitivity and spasms.
    It is what has given guys Deleyed Ejaculation, but u have to take it easy and watch for bad signs.
    Most people masturbate with lube and with light rubbing and touches as I think that's what TRAINS the penis to be hypersensitive and causes the involuntary kegel spasms. I believe the penis has to be trained well with intensity so that when a very sensual and arousing vagina is introduced, the penis is more than ready and will be able to handle more. Let me know how it goes!
    Started MAY 2011 BPEL 5 and a 1/2 inches. EG 5 and a 1/2 inches.
    Now MAY 2012 BPEL 6 and a 1/2 inches. EG 5 and a 1/2 inches.
    I have cured myself of prem ejac, now I am working on a bigger shlong.

Comment

Welcome back! You have given me/us great advice in the past. Could you please give a brief refresher/update on the death grip technique? How it is performed, how often, for how long, ejaculate each time or not, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by rollingpin View Post
        Welcome back! You have given me/us great advice in the past. Could you please give a brief refresher/update on the death grip technique? How it is performed, how often, for how long, ejaculate each time or not, etc.
        It's up to u to find the best way as long as you have a normal tight grip and there is friction skin to skin. Twist your had to add rubbing. Basically you want to have strong rough stimulation without hurting yourself. Experiment. just beer touch your penis lightly and sensually anymore. That is where I believe the hypersensitivity and spasms come from. I do it dry and fast cuz I read that's where DE comes from.

Comment

I am told that the skin to skin hand to penis friction is what causes the skin to get a little rougher and less sensitive so i think thats part of whats happening here. aslo when you train your penis to take heavy stimulation, a vagina will be easier to handle. ofcourse though....i have done tons of other training and also getting slowly used to the most intense sexual positions with a caring and patient constant sex partner is part of the cure.
          the death grip is proven by doctors and people to give DE and or just last longer. It is basic common sense. if u make your penis get used to intense stimulation, a vagina will not be able to recreate it so u will last longer. a drop in anxiety during sex helps too... but that confidence comes with time. I dont have a routine and i always ejac at the end, but u can come up w your own way. just make sure u make it last long like in edging and rub your most sensitive parts. for me its the penis head, espacially on the top of the head right behind the penis hole. that is the only place that causes involuntary kegel spasms for me.

Comment

Still though, the frenulum and head remain very sensitive, right? How is a death grip suppose to help with that?

Comment

Originally posted by AnonMe View Post
              Still though, the frenulum and head remain very sensitive, right?
              Wrong. Over time it desensitizes with death grip masturbation.
              You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Really?! Awesome! I'm gonna get on that. I mean, recently I've been trying to use death grip exclusively, but it takes some getting used too. It's difficult to get off.

So, do you also recommend avoiding stimulating your frenulum and glans during masturbation? Basically, just go for the shaft death grip and get used to that and only that?

Comment

lol if you go overboard with this death grip masturbation you won't be able to ejaculate during sex. You will suffer with DE. and if you really go overboard with it, it will be difficult for you to maintain an erection during intercourse.

Re-read the posts in this thread again.
                  You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

I know that, but it will take quite some time, right?

I mean for now, it's not even too pleasurable for me. I can barely keep an erection WITH death grip.

Once I get to the point where, while masturbating, my frenulum and glans are not the most sensitive, then I can tone everything back.

Comment

It's the same reason I don't try to use prone masturbation as a means to solve Pre-E. That can really cause damage that seems very difficult to reverse. But death grip does not seem so severe or quick to desensitize. Right?

Comment

Originally posted by JamesMonroe View Post
                        just make sure u make it last long like in edging and rub your most sensitive parts. for me its the penis head, espacially on the top of the head right behind the penis hole.
                        I don't see how that ties in to death grip though. So, you're running a 2-hand operation?

Comment

I don't see how that ties in to death grip though. So, you're running a 2-hand operation?
                          No just one hand. I go on the shaft for a bit then move up to the head and back and forth. It's also like ballooning. I believe in stimulating your most sensitive spots for your penis to get used to that type of stimulation.

Comment

It's not a death grip on your glans, right? Or is it? It seems rather difficult.

Comment

It's not a death grip on your glans, right? Or is it? It seems rather difficult.
                              U have to experiment. Just cuz it's called death grip it doesn't have to be very tight, especially at the penis head. Up there I use my thumb to stimulate the top of my head as I hold a normal right grip with the fingers as I stroke. At the shaft I use a way tighter grip. And sure I suppose u could use 2 hands.

Comment

Working...
                              X