Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kegels / RKs, Phase 2? (suspected plateauing with current routine...)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kegels / RKs, Phase 2? (suspected plateauing with current routine...)

I've been doing kegels and RKs for many months now. I do RKs every day, and kegels about 4 times a week. I'll do 50 sets of 10 seconds on / 10 seconds off of kegels and RKs. Everyday, I also do 15 minutes of meditative breathing, performing a RK on each inhale.

I can sense that the kegels/RKs have helped a little, but that's it. Certainly while edging, my kegels are still not nearly strong enough to keep me from ejaculating. And I really think my timing is correct! I've been practicing quite a bit. After months, I'm feeling like I've just plateaued with the exercises. I really haven't seen much improvement in the past few months.

My kegels still simply aren't strong enough. What shall I move on to next?

I've read this article my imac which has a ton of exercises. I can't possibly do all of these. So, I'm just wondering what exercises should I move on to from here? Any suggestions?

Maybe start towel raises if I need more strength??

Or perhaps, based on my routine, do you think there may be anything else going on that I'm not aware of?

Thanks!

You are doing far more rk work than kegel .

You should have good stamina in the normal sense. If you are trying for dry orgasm and mmo I suggest you follow minuteman's guide.

Comment

As I understand it, the whole point is to gain control of spasm kegels. Once you have control you Rkegel to keep from spasm kegeling ( this is what brings orgasms to PONR with a quickness), then when you do reach PONR the strong kegel is to keep semen from entering the chamber. Once semen enters the chamber the next kegel will shoot it out, if the kegel is not strong enough to keep the semen out of the chamber, semen will piss out. When edging focus on holding a Rkegel, this should make it feel like you won't be able to make yourself orgasm. Minuteman has the answers, follow his routines.
      :peace::hippie::rockon::music:

Comment

Thanks for the replies. Certainly I plan to follow the advice in Minuteman's guides. Still though, I don't think that precludes anyone from giving advice about further strengthening my kegels.

Many Pre-E guides concern managing arousal, which is great to delay reaching PONR. Still though, at PONR, there is also another line of defense, the kegel. And I still have trouble with this last line of defense. I feel like my progress regarding strengthening my kegels has stopped, while my other lines of defense are getting better, slowly but surely.

I mean, does nobody strive to continually strengthen their kegels? What did you move on to after the first few months?

Thanks!

Comment

There are a range of options in the skill area. In the strength area the most obvious is towel raise ;once you have built enough condition with longer kegel holds.

Comment

Working...
          X