The start of a new relationship.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The start of a new relationship.

So I've recently got in a new relationship, we haven't slept together yet but I don't really know what to expect. She knows that I haven't slept with anyone for a while now but obviously I haven't told her I suffer from ED, what are the key things I should remember other then relax and enjoy it?

Also if it doesn't go well do I tell her about my problem and hope she's understanding or just go for round two and ignore it?

Hey there,

You said it there, relax and enjoy! Everything else will fall in place for ya. Also, you need to be confident in who you are. A good foreplay is the way to go, especially for someone with that condition. I hope you realize there is always room for improvement. So stick to whatever you are doing and hopefully you get over this bump! Talk to her about it and tell her your plans, maybe?

Don't ignore it. Girls like when they are shared details with. As I said, just be yourself and tell her how you are planning to go around this problem and that it is only temporary.

Good Luck!
    Cris
    "When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea."

Comment

ED? Erectile Dysfunction?
      This is the Premature Ejaculation forum. Is there an ED forum?
      Started MAY 2011 BPEL 5 and a 1/2 inches. EG 5 and a 1/2 inches.
      Now MAY 2012 BPEL 6 and a 1/2 inches. EG 5 and a 1/2 inches.
      I have cured myself of prem ejac, now I am working on a bigger shlong.

Comment

Originally posted by JamesMonroe View Post
        ED? Erectile Dysfunction?
        This is the Premature Ejaculation forum. Is there an ED forum?
        I mean PE, for some reason when I first signed up to this forum I was told I should refer to it as ED instead of PE sorry.

Comment

No! You're all confused dude. Haha.

PE = Penis Exercising(for size)

DE = Delayed Ejacation(problem)

PREM EJAC = Premature Ejaculation(problem)

ED = Erectile Dysfunction(problem)
          Started MAY 2011 BPEL 5 and a 1/2 inches. EG 5 and a 1/2 inches.
          Now MAY 2012 BPEL 6 and a 1/2 inches. EG 5 and a 1/2 inches.
          I have cured myself of prem ejac, now I am working on a bigger shlong.

Comment

Working...
          X