18 year old needs help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 18 year old needs help

I lost my virginity when I was 15 and for a few years I could last how ever long I wanted.

i have been with 1 girl since loosing my virginaty

We have been going out for 4 years sex was great and even if I ejeculated quickly it wouldn't bother me and I would be alright the second time.

Recently I can't control my sperm iv tried breathing techniques and it works to a degree but I want to be able to be confident when with a girl in bed, iv noticed always before sex I keep thinking in my mind your gonna come fast the more i try not to think of it i just end upnthinking of it and I end up coming.

I'm very confident in lasting long when she is on top thats one thing i dont have a problem with.

Positions like missionary and doggy style are my weak points and I don't last very long say max 5 mins but due to my mind going crazy thinking I'm going to come anyway I come quickly i feel I have no control anymore.

when I say u wont cum it lasts tiny bit longer need some advice on what to do and get over my performance anxiety.

I think I can get the girl but when I think of us in the bed I may be good with my tounge and alright when she's on top. Other than that i wouldn't be able to fuck her propely I'd just cum and she will be disappointed

its a alpha think all guys wanna be able to fuck there girl propely I can orally just not when I'm in control any help its ruining my life some times she wants me to

1. Why do you think this has happened 2. What's are some cures and techniques to help me with this 3. I think it's all in my mind but I can't hell think in my mind your going to come so what shall I do to stop this
    Skitzs
    Last edited by Skitzs; 05-24-2013, 06:13 PM.

Geez man,
    how about you start using some paragraphs?

First of all relax.

Second,
    I can see this is your first post here, have you been through the stickies?
    My premature ejaculation blog

Comment

I could actually read it if there was a period or two. If you want help try to make it so others can read it then we can give you lots of help.
      The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Iv fixed it sorry I didn't no it was unreadable

Comment

This is an example of a sticky go check the others as well.https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...echniques.html

Comment

Five minutes doggy style, easy solution to that, slow down. Missionary and doggie style out you in control, you last longer with her on top because she is in control. If you are managing movement in a position then you can control how long you last, simply slow down my friend. Let the sensations subside for awhile before picking up the pace again. Picture something sure to distract you for a moment if you have to.
            Start 12MAR'13

"Be nice to your penis, you should encourage it to grow, not force it to"
            "Gains occur while balancing the fine line between undertraining and overtraining"
            "Undertraining slows the gains, overtraining stops them"

Comment

After 19 years of kicking the football through the goalposts......I've learned a thing or two.

1. If you're tense, as in, if you're muscles are tense, you'll tend to start breathing heavier and faster, and eventually you'll ejaculate sooner rather than later.

2. Relax. By relaxing your muscles, all tension will leave your muscles. Also, relax your breathing to. Take in slow deep breaths during sex.

3. A good tip...is to roll your tongue on the roof of your mouth during sex. It causes a disconnect of some sort, of your brain and your pleasurable feelings, allowing you to last longer.

4. Like TehDBare says, if you are in control of the motions, adust accordingly, like slow down, don't penetrate as deep as you were, or even better yet...when you feel yourself building up to an ejaculation, pull out and use your tongue.

5. Kegals work too. Give these a try.

These are just a few things I do to last just a little longer with the wife.
              FL:5.5"
              BPFSL:7.75"
              FMG:5.125"

NBPEL:6.625"
              BPEL:7.25"
              MEG:5.375"

Short-term goal (in 3 months):
              NBPEL:7"
              MEG:5.5"

Comment

So do you think it's just inexperience not premature ejeculation because sometimes like now I'm confident I could last abit long but sometimes my mind set is different how do I fix my mindset towards sex

Comment

Try talking to your partner, romantic, sensual, clean, dirty, grunting, growling are all things to try. Stop with the internal head games with yourself. Get involved with the other person.
                  Anytime you get so wrapped up in your own 'snot', that you begin going downhill, stop. Step back, do something different.
                  Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                  Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Working...
                  X