Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What e the best herbal mixtures to maintain erections as well as control ejaculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What e the best herbal mixtures to maintain erections as well as control ejaculation

Do natural herbal mixtures (pills) work for you, and if so, what have you taken? Also, what if any side effects have you noticed. Some I feel cause hair loss as well as headaches. Which would you recommend and why?

I have been taking strong-sx for a while now. It seems sometimes it works and sometimes it does not. Very frustrating. When it works, I'm like superman. My problem is not getting an erection but maintaining one and premature ejaculation. When I take strong-sx I can go for 30 minutes or more easily and control my ejaculation. I often get a headache from it though, which I can sometimes avoid by opening the pill and using half the powder under my tongue until it dissolves. Tastes awful and I wind up swallowing a lot of it. Wish they had a real herbal mixture that dissolved under your tongue. The best thing about this product, is I can take it on an as needed basis. It begins working in 1 hr or less. Are there other herbal mixtures like this on the market that will give consistent results that anyone here has tried proven and could recommend?

Thanks
    yes
    100.00%
    no
    0%
    Anifauqa
    Last edited by Anifauqa; 05-25-2013, 09:10 PM. Reason: needed to add more

The 5 g's is well tried here and the recipe to make it is onsite

Comment

Working...
    X