Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've had great improvement! Thanks all

Hi everyone,

Today I can proudly say that I have overcome premature ejaculation or if not, at least made great strides towards curing it. I must give my greatest thanks to PEgym forum which has helped me get to this point.

My girl came visit me 3 days ago after nearly two months apart due to our long distance relationship. Before, I could only have 1-2 minutes of nonstop intercourse before inevitably ejaculating. The last three days, we've been making love a lot and each time I can last as long as I want to! I could not believe that I fucked her nonstop without an urge to ejaculate while still able to enjoy the sex experience. I gave her orgasm each time and she wet the hell out of the mattress.

My routine is pretty simple (I've only practiced these for about 1.5 months):
    -No kegel, only reverse kegel, reverse kegel breathing. There're topics about these in this forum but I got instructed directly by Sameel in one of my threads. Thank you!
    -Death grip while STRICTLY observing EQ. I don't really use death grip, but a tighter grip instead. I also don't do it fast, but slow at the beginning and speed up as the session goes so as to change my arousal build-up process to a slower one. For death grip, I've been following JamesMonroe's thread. He's the man!
    -Also be comfortable and confident during sex, paying attention to the contact and feeling rather than avoiding it and worrying about premature ejaculation.

I will keep practicing and exploring other areas discussed in this forum. I'm a believer now.

There ya go stud. Good work.
    Pre-PE Stats: 4/1/2013
    NBPEL: 4.75 in
    EG: 4.25 in

Current Stats: 6/10/2013
    BPEL: 6.0 in
    NBPEL:5.5 in
    EG: 4.5 in
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...ngs-gains.html

Comment

Hey good job!!

Can you explain just exactly how you did your reverse kegels and reverse kegel breathing? I read the other articles but theyre a bit hard to understand

Comment

Originally posted by straight_shooter View Post
        Hey good job!!

Can you explain just exactly how you did your reverse kegels and reverse kegel breathing? I read the other articles but theyre a bit hard to understand
        I do nothing more than what they instruct. For reverse kegels I do it one session of 10 minutes everyday except for those days when I have more free time, I will do two sessions. Try to do it consistently. Of course I started with short sets (like 5 seconds for each RK), then extend them (to 10 seconds, 15 seconds)...

Also pay attention to involuntary kegels while edging.
        phapjames
        Last edited by phapjames; 06-17-2013, 01:53 AM.

Comment

Congratulations,

Comment

phapjames, congratulations ... so you can post your story in the success story thread ...

straight_shooter: you can look at the following thread for some useful info:
            https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...tml#post673069
            sameel
            Last edited by sameel; 06-17-2013, 10:25 AM.

Comment

so can you explain to me how you as a beginner started reverse kegels

i can't do them till now and i need some one to explain it ??

Comment

Good job buddy congrats! Cant wait till I can make a post like this. Ive been doing the same kinda routine as you for about 3 weeks hoping to see some improvement next time I have sex.

You must have a feeling of freedom eh?
                DEC 12'
                BPEL: 6.1
                EG: 4.7

DEC 13'
                BPEL: 6.5
                EG: 5.2

Comment

Originally posted by vetoo View Post
                  so can you explain to me how you as a beginner started reverse kegels

i can't do them till now and i need some one to explain it ??
                  As I said I strictly follow the instructions in the guide threads, I don't do anything special and I believe those instructions are pretty detailed. The most simple way to learn to do RK is trying to strengthen to urinate flows (to pee more quickly, in other words) which I believe you've done countless times... You can also refer to Sameel's post above where he provided very useful links or you can ask him directly. He's the man.

Also remember to change your arousal habit. Quick masturbation when we're young is one cause to premature ejaculation. I've been patient to edge slowly and trying to prolong the session to 20-30 minutes sometimes 40-60 minutes. Don't you think that because you edge slowly, it won't help you when thrusting at a high speed. Of course intense sex makes you cum faster, but making yourself familiar to only ejaculating after a while will help.

Comment

Originally posted by Griff99 View Post
                    Good job buddy congrats! Cant wait till I can make a post like this. Ive been doing the same kinda routine as you for about 3 weeks hoping to see some improvement next time I have sex.

You must have a feeling of freedom eh?
                    Thank you man. You said it perfect. My mind is very free right now during sex and it helps me more. I'll keep practicing to improve further because in certain positions (doggy style for example), the urge to cum is harder to be suppressed.

Good luck with your progress!

Comment

Congrats and thanx for the props. Now YOU'RE the man. But i def suggest rev k exercises every other day OUTSIDE of edging to give your rev k supporting muscles rest and recuperation. That's what I did. And death grip doesn't mean it's literally a death grip. It's just a tighter grip. The intensity is up to you. Constant sex is part of the cure. Thats where anxiety goes down and confidence goes up.
                      You need to do it 2-3 times a day do u last longer and longer each time so your body and penis brain gets used to it.
                      Started MAY 2011 BPEL 5 and a 1/2 inches. EG 5 and a 1/2 inches.
                      Now MAY 2012 BPEL 6 and a 1/2 inches. EG 5 and a 1/2 inches.
                      I have cured myself of prem ejac, now I am working on a bigger shlong.

Comment

Originally posted by JamesMonroe View Post
                        Congrats and thanx for the props. Now YOU'RE the man. But i def suggest rev k exercises every other day OUTSIDE of edging to give your rev k supporting muscles rest and recuperation. That's what I did. And death grip doesn't mean it's literally a death grip. It's just a tighter grip. The intensity is up to you. Constant sex is part of the cure. Thats where anxiety goes down and confidence goes up.
                        You need to do it 2-3 times a day do u last longer and longer each time so your body and penis brain gets used to it.
                        *sex 2-3 times a day.

Comment

And spend more time on the craziest most arousing sex positions to get more used to them. You'll be a marathon man in no time.

Comment

inspirational thread thanks for posting

Comment

Hi
                              How often did/do you edge.

Comment

Working...
                              X