Edging Everyday or Every other day?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edging Everyday or Every other day?

Hey all I've been doing reverse kegel routines and edging to cure my Pre Ejaculation and so far I'm doing well.

But I've read contradictory things in regards to edging....some say you can edge every day while others say that infrequent masturbation/edging will cure it instead. So I guess my question is can I edge everyday for up to an hour while doing a reverse kegel routine every other day? Or should i just edge every other day to reduce the number of times I masturbate and get my mind not used to masturbating every day?? Thanks so much!

Cheers,
    Jackson

(I also dont do any other type of PE excerice like jelqing etc...Im only on here to cure Premature Ejaculation rather than grow in size and girth...maybe that will come after haha)

I guess I just keep reading about how people have success by reducing the amount of masturbation/edging or taking it out all together...but I'm seeing my girl in about 2 weeks or so and feel like i need to practice with edging to succeed so this is my dilemma....Please help me.

Comment

Hey, let me share with you a routine I developed when trying to gain endurance that I found very beneficial. Note I find that some of benefits will go away after periods away from the edging routine (for example periods of abstinence that I practice for spiritual purposes). Note, if your performing other forms of PE this has to be tailored but the theme remains consistent throughout of increasing your edging duration without ejaculation day by day until the final day of the routine.

I would recommend edging for a moderate amount the first day with no ejaculation. Moderate being if 1 hour is your max then edge for about 40min. Then on the second day edging as long as you can ending in ejaculation. Then take the third day off. Follow this 2 day on 1 day off routine.

When you follow this for enough time you can last pretty much as long as you want, and you learn that ejaculation is mainly linked to the mind as opposed to what most would presume is a purely physical mechanic.

Best,
      Aenghus
      aenghus
      Last edited by aenghus; 06-30-2013, 12:53 PM. Reason: clarify

Comment

Edging is well tolerated in isolation ,since you are not doing pe I would think everyday should be ok if you are conditioned to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
          Edging is well tolerated in isolation ,since you are not doing pe I would think everyday should be ok if you are conditioned to it.
          Ok thanks for the helpful words of wisdom, thats just what I wanted to hear! So frequent edging won't lead me to a worse Premature ejaculation problem then right?

I just wish my erection wouldnt be so damn hard all the time! Thats what I feel like is causing the involuntary kegels every time my hand passes/touches the frenulum when i'm edging...sheesh

Comment

Working...
          X