Locating and Flexing IC Muscle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Locating and Flexing IC Muscle

i was exploring couple of sites and found that flexing IC muscle during sex can prolong sex time incredibly. i gave it a try during usual edging session and was able to control right at PONR. A strong IC muscle also leads to controlling Pre Ejaculation. Though its difficult to locate and isolate IC muscle from PC and BC muscles, however, a little bit of effort in locating and exercising IC muscles can really help in shooting early. Any comments ???
    Started PE in January 2013 on JP90
    NBPEL=4.9 BPEL=5.6 EG=4.6

Stats July 2013
    NBPEL=5.6 BPEL=6.5 BEG=5.2

Break for 8 months due to work

Stats Sep 2014
    NBPEL=6 BPEL=6.7 BEG=5.2

Anybody experienced enough to comment on that..

Stats July 2013

Stats Sep 2014
    NBPEL=6 BPEL=6.7 BEG=5.2

Comment

I'm curious. How would we go about locating the IC muslce? PC muscle was pretty simple with the whole stop your pee thing.

Comment

IC muscle is located on dorsal or top side of penis and holds the penis during erection. It is typically responsible for angle of erection. Do a slight kegel focusing on top side of penis and u will notice a slight tinge in the area where penis meets the groin. This tinge is created by IC muscles. Regular jelqing and stretches weakens these muscles. Kegels also include stretching and flexing of IC muscles and probably that is the reason Kegeling is useful as part of penile exercise. While doing kegels IC muscle can be differentiated from PC and BC muscles. Strong IC muscle means eliminating Pre E and stronger angle of erection. Google anatomy of penis and it will be more clear ..

Stats July 2013

Stats Sep 2014
        NBPEL=6 BPEL=6.7 BEG=5.2

Comment

So youre saying that PE causes Premature Ejaculation?
          READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST!!!!! Maximize Your Success Here.

https://thebiohacker.com/forums/prog...-thing?t=68429

Comment

No, Strong IC muscles can treat Pre E in most of the cases and flexing IC muscles during sex gets you away from PONR, resulting in longer duration and enhanced control over ejaculation. In fact flexing IC muscle is same as RK but with a lot lesser force.

Stats July 2013

Stats Sep 2014
            NBPEL=6 BPEL=6.7 BEG=5.2

Comment

I think this is really something to look into. Seems like it's difficult to find though.

Comment

Originally posted by Kjack View Post
                No, Strong IC muscles can treat Pre E in most of the cases and flexing IC muscles during sex gets you away from PONR, resulting in longer duration and enhanced control over ejaculation. In fact flexing IC muscle is same as RK but with a lot lesser force.
                Ok do you just assert this or do you have any evidence?
                In either case it is of some interest, though if it is weaker than rk why not just do rk?

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                  Ok do you just assert this or do you have any evidence?
                  In either case it is of some interest, though if it is weaker than rk why not just do rk?
                  Sir, I am no one to assert anything, its just based on some research which i have done in the past couple of days on penile anatomy and some articles. The sole purpose of posting this was to seek guidance of senior members and adopt healthier routines. RK involves putting pressure from lower abdominal musclesand sort of blowing the BC muscle whereas flexing IC muscle involves a lot lesser effort than RK, results are however same.

Stats July 2013

Stats Sep 2014
                  NBPEL=6 BPEL=6.7 BEG=5.2

Comment

How do we go about figuring this out. I can easily figure out ks and rks, but how did you figure out this area? Hopefully that makes sense.

Comment

take a look at this ... Ischiocavernosus muscle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Stats July 2013

Stats Sep 2014
                      NBPEL=6 BPEL=6.7 BEG=5.2

Comment

We can easily locate IC, do a slight kegel, dont flex it too strongly. Once u do it slightly, at the very beginning you will feel a slight tinge on dorsal side of penis where it meets the groin area. These muscles are responsible for erection and hold the erections. Hope it helps !!

Stats July 2013

Stats Sep 2014
                        NBPEL=6 BPEL=6.7 BEG=5.2

Comment

Ok cool. I think I figured that out. What kind of exercise routines would you suggest (push out, pull up, reps, how long to hold etc. etc.)
                          Thanks. Don't mean to put you on the spot, but this could help a lot of guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Kjack View Post
                            We can easily locate IC, do a slight kegel, dont flex it too strongly. Once u do it slightly, at the very beginning you will feel a slight tinge on dorsal side of penis where it meets the groin area. These muscles are responsible for erection and hold the erections. Hope it helps !!
                            I think I located it as well, would try it during masturbation but I'm on no fap unfortunately.
                            Start - 1.4.2013
                            BPEL
                            15, 16, 17, 18, 19
                            EG 13, 14, 15

Comment

Kjack, can you give links to the other sites discussing this? Google isn't very helpful other than this thread: http://www.*************.org/mens-se...-revealed.html

The more I think about it, the more I think about Minuteman's post https://www.pegym.com/forums/thread4...tml#post496996 and how he says towel raises are the key to getting it right. Well, towel raises would help you focus on the IC more, right?

Comment

Working...
                              X