X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Critique to date?

Hi all!

Hope all is well in PE land.

Good news on my front can now consistently last a minimum on 10 minutes before PONR and GF getting there too

I wouldn't mind some thoughts on what I can do to continue?

Currently I masturbate with no happy ending once a day (not hitting once a day atm but would like to) and do so with lube and steady motion training myself to become used to sensation.

I don't do any Kegel exercises though I hear good things about reverse Kegels?

I find if I come close to PONR I have to stop motion in sex (usually kiss / bite etc. whilst calming down) before continuing again. When I start again in varies on how long I can go without approaching PONR again depending on how aroused I am. Any suggestions to delay this?

Also when I approach PONR I play 'Surfin' Bird' in my head to distract myself however I find I have problems picturing something as well - any recommendations on images to distract the mind?

Many thanks on any input!

puppet_master

That sounds absolutely normal! You're doing well. Also, instead of just biting and kissing, completely reverse yourself and eat her out.

You're using every technique that I know of. Do involve kegels, though. Good luck!
    Starting: 4/2/2013
    BPEL: 7.5"
    MEG: 5.25"
    BEG: 6"
    BPFSL: 8.1"

Current:
    BPEL: 8.25"
    MEG: 5.5" (-.25")
    BEG: 6" (-.25")
    BPFSL: 8.75"
    NBPEL: 7.75"

My Log

Comment

You can try doing RK in between the gaps, like while you are eating her out, do RKs, they tend to further take you away from PONR, keep repeating them in between the breaks from thrusting. You are on the right track.. Keep it up bro !
      Started PE in January 2013 on JP90
      NBPEL=4.9 BPEL=5.6 EG=4.6

Stats July 2013
      NBPEL=5.6 BPEL=6.5 BEG=5.2

Break for 8 months due to work

Stats Sep 2014
      NBPEL=6 BPEL=6.7 BEG=5.2

Comment

Hi frisson & Kjack,

Many thanks for your feedback and messages of support!

Overall for two months since starting I am very happy with the progress, was rattling the headboard like a Sailor on shore-leave last weekend with good control and brought her to orgasm ;-)

The thing that is letting me down routine-wise is I dont have set times and charts to follow progress so I bought a little pad to keep a routine and results on. I will start to chart my progress - should help with more confidence too

I don't Kegel but have given it some thought. With Reverse Kegels they seem to be the hot thing on the PE forum - do both of you use? Would you suggest any threads in particular to study and incorporate?

Lastly condom wise I currently alternate between Performax (mild numbing agent) and Extra Safe. Naturally perform longer with Performax (or so I think - Ive not actually measured it) but considering switching entirely to Extra Safe so I don't need to rely on anything but myself. You have any thoughts on this?

Hope all is well in your worlds,

puppet_master.

Comment

Working...
        X