Where to Begin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to Begin?

Hello, I am new to the forum and am completely lost on where I should begin. I guess a little about me first. I'm 35 and over the past 6 months, I have started to suffer with PE. I am able to go for about 1 to 2 minutes but that is it. I used to be able to control my ejaculation completely and blow whenever I wanted. Needless to say, I am disheartened by this change.

I think it is self induced so maybe this will shed some light. It started when I got married. I started masturbating at work daily as it was the only time I had. I made sure these masturbation sessions were as quick as possible so I tried to cum as quickly as I could to get back to work. I think I have trained my penis to cum quickly if that makes sense. Also, the head of my penis is extremely sensitive now when before it was not.

I would just like some direction on where to start my search on healing and lasting longer? I appreciate any help that can be provided!

Welcome! There are plenty of people here that can help you with your situation. It sounds like you already know the reason why you are suffering from PE. I would begin in the beginners sections and look into exercising your unit. The JP90 is a great place to start. By exercising your unit, you will be able to control your penis better. The exercises will condition your unit and you will be able to touch it without the urge to blow. By edging and kegels, you will able to control your ejaculations and be well on your way. Again, read,read,read before you do anything. Take your time and you will get the results you want. Good luck!
    12-5-11 --- 7-4-14
    6.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9 7.1.2.3
    4.7.8.9 5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7

Beginner's Guide-What to Expect
    The League Of PE Legends
    2014 Make Your Dick Bigger Challenge!!!

Comment

Thanks Bnip. I looked into JP90 and it looks daunting but I will give it a try.

I have been browsing on here all night and I read about involuntary kegels. As I have been sitting here, I am noticing that I involuntary kegel quite frequently. Like constantly. Should I be doing a reverse kegel routine to try to reverse the effects of my poor masturbation?

Comment

Working...
      X