Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I can never resist the urge to ejaculate in a ballooning session, any tips?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can never resist the urge to ejaculate in a ballooning session, any tips?

When ballooning I can never resist the urge to ejaculate. Im sure you all feel tempted to do so when you are ballooning but have taught yourselves self control. I wondered if you had any techniques or strategies to help you to control your urge to ejaculate and resist the temptation? Replies would be much appreciated.
    Starting Stats

NBPEL: 5.8"
    EG: 4.5"

Goal

NBPEL: 7.0"
    EG: 5.0"

Theres a list of things.

1) kegel and while doing so, breathe deep and mentally visualise drawing the energy away from the genital area.

2) Doing maths excercises, such as the times table, to keep your PC muscle relaxed.

3) breathing deep and keeping strokes at the base of the penis and light.

4) let go of the penis (and do any of the above).

Hope this helps.

You can also read this:

Man Health and Multiple Orgasm

Comment

Practice your anal breathing.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Sorry, anal breathing? Is that a joke?

Comment

I know what you mean.

LET IT BLOW!!!!!
          Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

If I feel like it I cum I just make sure I have lots of dry orgasms first. More fun that way.

Comment

I think it is good to cum after a 1/2 hour ballooning session. I do and i have not lost any size.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

hey kingpole, do you squeeze gently at the base of your member when you are ballooning? I find that when I squeeze gently when around the PONR and kegel the ballooning effect is most dramatic and gets much more expansion!
                6/15/07: BPEL = 5.5"; EG = 4.75" (not-serious pe)
                10/22/09: BPEL = 6.2"; EG = 5.1" (began serious pe)
                12/21/09: BPEL = 6.5" (+.3); EG = 5.4" (+.3)
                6/23/10: BPEL = 6.7" (+.2); EG = 5.5" (+.1)

Comment

Anal breathing is no joke. If I remember correctly, Kingpole talks about doing this while edging or ballooning. It's basically like reverse kegaling. Imagine like your trying to fart your pushing outward. Just don't do this if you really have to crap! But I've been doing this for 5 months now while edging. I always ejaculate at the end of 5-6 PONR I never hold it in. And with the combination of kegals and that outward pushing/anal breathing it just gives you total ejaculatory control. Not to mention huge shooting distance

Comment

hey DT you mentioned "combined kegels and anal breathing" - that is similar to what I do but how exactly do you combine them?
                    6/15/07: BPEL = 5.5"; EG = 4.75" (not-serious pe)
                    10/22/09: BPEL = 6.2"; EG = 5.1" (began serious pe)
                    12/21/09: BPEL = 6.5" (+.3); EG = 5.4" (+.3)
                    6/23/10: BPEL = 6.7" (+.2); EG = 5.5" (+.1)

Comment

Well I don't do both simultaneously, but while I'm edging I will constantly be doing reverse kegels (anal breathing) and then when I'm getting to the PONR i kegel hard before I cum. The combination of doing both after awhile gives you much greater control over your orgasms. I like to think of the anal breathing as the push and the regular ol' kegel as the pull . By doing the anal breathing when edging your really forcing your body to get some blood to swell up the penis so it's nice and fat, and when you do a normal kegal your tightening up so that you cannot ejaculate.

Hope that makes sense, I'm not the best at explanations

Comment

Am I the only one that doesn't like the phrase "anal breathing". It sounds like a group of very kinky gay guys, which would be ok if that was what it refered to. Why not just say reverse kegal?

Comment

Haha, either term is fine with me Pegasus. I just remember Kingpole is the one who talks about it in his edging/ballooning articles. I think he should get the decision on the naming

Comment

KP you big boof ;it had to be. How did you come up with the term ,or perhaps I don't want to know?

Comment

Anal breathing is great for practicing the cleveland steamer too!
                              August 09
                              NBPEL 6.25
                              BPFSL 7 & 7/16
                              BPEL - 6.9
                              EG 5.4
                              Current
                              BPFSL
                              8 5/8
                              BPEL 7 15/16
                              EG 5.75 (approx 6" mid)
                              NBPEL - approx 7"
                              The mind is like a fertile garden in which anything that is planted, flowers or weeds, will grow. - Bruce Lee

Comment

Working...
                              X