Calling all quick shooters out there!! I brought this product the other day for 4.99 off ebay. The reason I brought it, is because every time I fuck, I feel my prostate or something near my arsehole twitch like crazy, so I have to keep stopping and starting. My woman gets pissed off and keeps telling me I'm teasing her. I can do load of pumps but as soon as I feel the tingle I have to stop, when I go balls deep I feel like I'm going to shoot my load. It's crazy because sometime it comes out of nowhere and I want to shoot my load but I pull out and do a kegel and hold in the ejaculation until the pulsating subsides. All I'm doing is retrograding it, sometimes I get a stomach ache but that the only way I can maintain and erection still.

I ain't going to lie I've tried Stud 100 which was a pile of poop, this a natural. Let me tell you about my experience with it. It's the size of a 2p coin maybe slightly smaller and 3 stacked on top of each other. It looks soo small you think it was a joke. The sent me a massive bubble wrap envelope for this tiny little thing what a waste material. Anyways back to the story, the first application I may have put too much (that was a little bit mind you) I let it on for over 2 hours. When I tried to fuck for the first time using it, I could barely feel anything but I still felt like I wanted to but nuts in my woman. After a little while of fucking I couldn't feel anything so it kept going limp my girlfriend suggested for us to go to sleep as I was tired. I put on the tiniest application on it before I went to sleep and let it marinade until the morning.

I woke up with a stiff one then when balls deep in her, we was fucking for a while. I could feel her pussy but it wasn't intense as it was. When her pussy gets soo wet and its almost dripping she screams the house down that's when I want to stop and shoot my load. Well we done quite a few positions but when I put her in doggy, her arse was jiggling I just shot my load right in her. I loved it! My suggestion is use this for when you fuck sometimes and keep on training in between using this product. Remember you can't get a blowjob using this, I herd people say it taste like shit so you would need to wash it off. It is really small but you really do need only the smallest application, so it would last for ages.

Good luck with that product, let me know what you think about it.