Need some help on where to start

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some help on where to start

Well...I finally have to admit that I do have a PE problem.

Whew...glad that part is done.

Now for the help part. Where do I start? I am married and I would really like to start pleasing my wife for more than 10 seconds. This is what I feel once we start having intercourse. I get really, really excited, and I feel that my sensitivity level is very high. Upon penetration, I feel like the head is overly sensitive and once it feels anything good at all, that's it. Game over.

So where should I start to help overcome my obstacles? I see all the stickies at the top but it is all a little over whelming right now.

Thanks in advanced for any and all help.

Hey Hewes!

Welcome to the Gym.

It is always best to https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html

There is also a lot of information in the Prenmature Ejaculation Forum. Do a little research and get back with any questions that you may have.
    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

1. First thing is to learn Deep Breathing and Reverse Kegals. These techniques help in keeping the pelvic floor muscles relaxed. Many guys clench their anus or pelvic floor muscles while thrusting or stroking which is bad and it just increases the arousal. Here are a couple of good threads about deep breathing and reverse kegals.
      https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...se-kegels.html
      https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...se-kegels.html

Mastering these will keep your pelvic floor muscles relaxed. Try deep breathing throughout the day so that it becomes your second nature. I myself do it every now and then and it is so effective.

2. Retrain the ejaculation reflex: During Edging or masturbation, learn to counter the involuntary spasms (which is major symptom of premature ejaculation). When you anticipate an involuntary spasm, do a couple of reverse kegals. Even you can do a couple of reverse kegals after each stroke or thrust. This will keep you away from spasms and keep your arousal in the zone. Here is a good thread on how to counter or retrain your ejaculation reflex with "COMPETING RESPONSE".
      https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...aculation.html

3. Masturbate for staying long. Edge slowly, slowly and maximize your time gradually to an hour or so. Keep your stroking or thrusting rate very low. This will train your body to control excitement (which currently builds very quickly and brings you to the point of no return). When you feel your excitement is getting high or your pelvic muscles are tighten, just stop and then restart again after few seconds. You can also use deep breathing and reverse kegals to keep your arousal in check.

When I got started on it, it was quite hard for me even to masturbate for a minute or so. But after practicing this, I was able to masturbate for half an hour or so easily within 4 weeks. Focusing on extending the timing is important. And never never do rush masturbation ...

4. Tone up your muscles with regular exercises, jogging, yoga, pelvic floor stretching etc. This reduces the anxiety and balances chemicals in the body which help in lasting long. Anxiety and premature ejaculation is closely related. When you workout your muscles and tire them, inhibitory chemicals are released automatically to reduce the anxiety and pain.

5. Build the reverse kegal and regular kegal strength gradually. Long holds are advised but be sure to not clench your anus while doing regular kegal. This simply reinforces the habit of clenching the anus.

I hope these are to the point answers to your questions. You can get more information on this site. Also read success stories and arousal control stickies.

Good luck.
      sameel
      Last edited by sameel; 10-09-2013, 12:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X