Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Achieving balance

Hi All

I trained reverse kegels a lot, and began to feel that my pelvic floor was becoming balanced. I then released that the front was becoming better, but the back of my pelvic floor was still very tense, in fact worse than the front ever was. I realized I can do a root lock on it's own, but I can't do a front kegel without also doing a root lock (by root lock I'm referring to a back kegel). I have to mentally concentrate during the day or I feel the muscles around my butt hole tensing back up.

I can edge for a long period but I still feel I'm able to cum easily when I want to, or if I become too aroused such as when I'm having sex.

I guess what I'm trying to achieve is having to try hard to cum, rather than just being able to because it's too easy and I can't control it during sex, only edging.

Any advice on a kegel/reverse kegel routine?

Have you tried alternating kegels?
    Pirate Diplomacy:
    The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Can you give me an example?

To start with I did only rev kegels with a few normal kegels, now I an doing only back reverse kegels (finding them difficult at the moment) and occasional front kegels.

Do you think I should do a routine with all 4? Something I noticed is that I can;t front kegel without doing a back kegel as my ass hole muscles are very tensed.

Comment

Can you do a standard kegel and then follow that with a standard reverse kegel and follow that with a standard kegel and so on?
        Pirate Diplomacy:
        The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Yes, with some difficulty.

I can't separate front and back kegels though.

When reverse kegel is it just feeling of relaxing the pelvic floor or should there be some force involved?

Comment

Do deep squats and this yoga position

These two simple additions to my arsenal have helped me tremendously.
            If you think my comments or posts are useful, consider giving me some rep ;)

Thanks

Comment

Take a deep breath, tighten your diaphragm, and push a front reverse kegal. Then switch to regular kegal by keeping diaphragm still pushed. You will see your anus is not clenched. After trying this for few days, you will be able to isolate regular kegal and root lock. This is how I did it in the beginning. It makes your regular kegal more forceful.

Comment

Originally posted by sameel View Post
                Take a deep breath, tighten your diaphragm, and push a front reverse kegal. Then switch to regular kegal by keeping diaphragm still pushed. You will see your anus is not clenched. After trying this for few days, you will be able to isolate regular kegal and root lock. This is how I did it in the beginning. It makes your regular kegal more forceful.
                Ok I'm trying this and it seems the root lock is less than usual. Thanks. I will practice this and deep squats.

Comment

Good afternoon Pirate. I have a couple of questions. I´ve been doing kegels and reverse kegels for some time but I feel like I am not getting the full affect. Can you coach me with the proper form. I push up and pull back when doing a front kegel and I push down and push out while performing a reverse kegel. Is this the right form? I also do a a reverse front kegel by pushing up between my testicles and anus and I perform a back reverse kegel by pushing down in the same spot. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                  X