i really am starting to be clueless

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i really am starting to be clueless

i really am starting to be clueless in terms of what is going on with me , started here to improve erections and maybe an easy ed (refractory period very long ) so after six weeks of minutmans do workout i encoutered while having sex i cum after a few thrusts , that wasnt the case before i was having sex normally about7-15 min asession .
    any thoughts?
    btw erections got improved

You may need to increase rk%, MM workout is balanced for most people, but there is individual vary.
    Where are you at with edging practise?

Comment

Im terms of eddging ... ive stopped completly . I serve in the air force so i dont have much times to myself (we are three in a apartment) , Ill restart the eddging in the close two month after ill move

Comment

Better erections could be causing more sensitivity/arousal. If this is so, it should get better with time as you get used to it, however you should do more RK as peg said, and go for long edging.

Have you noticed any differences since getting better erections; any better feelings or involuntary kegel spasms?
        Diagnosing the cause of your premature ejaculation
        Edging For Premature Ejaculation

Comment

Imbalance in the pelvic floor

Mm's guide for DO requires kegel exercises. It makes sense you are getting stronger erections but ejaculating faster

You need to incorporate reverse kegels to balance the pelvic floor. There are tons and tons of people who have bee mislead to believe kegels will help you last longer. Trust me it does the opposite.

So if you're going to continue to follow mm's DO guide I highly suggest you start incorporating reverse kegels

Comment

One thing I might add is more focus on reverse kegel breathing before and after the whole session, also when doing the exercises you should focus on ejaculating every 3-4 days so that the fluid build-up from kegel exercises can be cleared up an because ejaculation allows the muscles to rest.

Also since it is a transitioning period you should look at your performance more critically after you have completed level 0.
            premE FAQ

Comment

Working...
            X