Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pelvic Spasms In Other Situations

Hey everyone,

I've been practicing reverse kegels and relaxing my pelvic floor for about a week now, whilst edging and just when I'm out and about. I'm trying to get rid of the involuntary kegels that seem to be the problem causing my PE. I tend to "lock up" with a medium level kegel when stimulation starts. At lower levels of arousal I can combat this with RK's.

I've noticed that I also have involuntary kegels (sometimes uncontrollable) when I need to pee or defecate. I have to consciously focus to relax the area. I get the urge to pee pretty often (despite not being full to bursting), something I always put down to a small bladder. However, I'm now beginning to think it is the reaction my pelvic floor has which makes the need to pee more urgent.

The IK's in these situations are incredibly similar to the ones I get during edging and sex. Has anybody else got some experience with this?

I have the frequent urination issue like you, but dont seem to have any kind of PC/BC muscle "lock-up" as you put it. As we already know, the kegeling that occurs as we need to resist the urge to urinate, while involuntary, I assume is part of a perfectly normal, correctly operating "system" that the body relies on to prevent incontinence. The consensus seems to be that, your intention should be to try and eliminate the involuntary IK's that happen with stimulation, following urination, or any other time that does not happen to coincide with an appropriate, naturally occurring bodily function. I have been working on the conscious removal of IK following bladder emptying, it is a strange sensation having been a kegeler immediately following urination to "clear the hose" all my life. I've always been a "milker" to empty out the urethra, and now RK and shake it to empty it out. Its definitely gotten easier to do, in the beginning it was almost an impossible task to NOT kegel at the end.

Comment

How did you go about removing the kegel after urination? It seems to me that if I don't do this, the renaming stuff would just leak out into my pants...
      Diagnosing the cause of your premature ejaculation
      Edging For Premature Ejaculation

Comment

Well, RK'ing to push out all of the urine for starters(as well as to prevent yourself from performing a regular kegel), then as I said, initially "milking" it to get out the urine, but then switched to a shake/swing to get the rest of the urine out. I ended up having to stop the "milking" as it seemed to increase the likelihood of a regular kegel.

Comment

Actually, I should go back and remove the "IK" part of post urination in my initial response, as this is actually NOT involuntary, it is a completely voluntary response.

Comment

It's more that I seem to be doing IK's in response to the urge to urninate, they are not nessecary. When I am focused I can keep my pelvic floor relaxed without the consequences of pissing everywhere. I it could just be a response I've built up over time with holding it in over long car journeys when it was probably more nessecary .

Comment

Well, I would still be inclined to say that the muscle response you are experiencing, to prevent urination, would be considered a normal response.

Comment

Okay, you could be right. I'll see how it goes anyway

Comment

I also have these IK when defecate. Normally they are very strong and do various.

Honestly I do not think that is normal. I hope balancing the pelvic floor will improve this.
                  Sorry about my poor english, I'm on it!

My Pre-E cure log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...ion-log-2.html

Comment

Working...
                  X