Beginner Struggling w/ Fleshlight need help and routine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beginner Struggling w/ Fleshlight need help and routine

Alright I'm a 21 yr old male who needs some guidance in constructing a PE/fleshlight edging routine. I have a fleshlight stamina training unit and have been attempting to use it over the past week or so with little result.

Basically long story short is that I suck at edging. I have no problem getting aroused, but after I hit my first PONR with the fleshlight (usually only takes 30sec-1min) I find that I have trouble maintaining a constant level of arousal. If I stop, take breaks, and do deep breathing I lose my erection, which is find because I'm able to get hard again very quickly, but after that all it takes it a few thrusts and I'm back at my PONR, at this point I feel as though I could ejaculate in a semi-erect state.

Basically after the initial phase of getting aroused I am literally a two pump chump and I want to work on that. I'm sure someone else has started off like this and I want to know what types of things have worked for everyone else.

1. Building arousal quickly and reaching to PONR is the major problem every premature ejaculator face. The solution is to slow down the arousal building process.
    You need to start EDGING slowly, slowly even without touching sensitive areas (like glans and frenulum). Don't use intense strokes. Build your time to 1 hour or so gradually. Within one month or so your body will learn to build arousal slowly rather than quickly. Then gradually you can use intense or lubricated strokes with flashlight etc.
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...ing-101-a.html

You can read more here:
    How to last long! - Blogs - PEGym Forums

Comment

Working...
    X