Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone with premature ejaculation excercice daily?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone with premature ejaculation excercice daily?

I was wondering if anyone of you that suffer from premature ejaculation excercice in a daily basis, i have been reading that it increase testosterone and serotonin levels, aerobic excercice help the most :O, so anyone?
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...tml#post814461

In my opinion, premature ejaculation is tied to conditioning (habits), anxiety, depression and pelvic floor imbalance.

Exercising your glutes helps fight Pre-E as the strong glute muscles stretch the pelvic floor.

If exercise gave males Pre-E, no one would have done it.
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

I think its the other way around, im thinking that excercice can be a variable that will help you overcome PE, im sorry i didnt express my idea correctly..

Comment

I've read threads where incorporating exercise/cardio into their routine resulted in improvements. Though I've also seen other gym-going users still suffer from Pre-E

I would say it does help as it builds up your endurance, lowers your blood pressure, raises serotonin levels, and gives you higher confidence overall. Definitely won't hurt

Comment

Originally posted by PandaBear View Post
          I've read threads where incorporating exercise/cardio into their routine resulted in improvements. Though I've also seen other gym-going users still suffer from Pre-E

I would say it does help as it builds up your endurance, lowers your blood pressure, raises serotonin levels, and gives you higher confidence overall. Definitely won't hurt
          Maybe they just weight lifted? Aerobic excercices help the most , i might try everything at the same time , reprogram myself.

Comment

I do. I can't say it makes much difference. I do free weights as well as play football 3 times a weeks. It suggests even further that my issue is mostly related to bad habits when younger (like everyone) and mental issues - confidene, anxiety and probably some arousal control problems.

Comment

I'm like Berba.
              I practice martial arts 4 times a week, and have always been very athletic. And I still developed a severe PremE with my bad habits.
              Of course, for people who are in bad shape and don't exercise, I see how this can help.

Edit:

What I mean is exercising alone will not cure your problem and will not prevent it from developing. It can, however, help by making you more calm, and by being more in shape which will help you keep your breathing slow and deep.
              asasf181
              Last edited by asasf181; 01-24-2014, 05:32 AM.

Comment

I was a Personal Trainer and body builder for 13 years and nothing in the form of Fitness or supplements helped my Pre E.If you read the link I posted "Your premature ejaculation might be chemical" it shows a lot of othe reasons for this problem that really nothing physical you can do about it.

Comment

I lift a lot of weights and I don't think it has made a difference either way. My logic would say that power exercises like deadlift, squat and bench press would create a lot of tension in the pelvic floor but I'm not sure.

Comment

Working...
                  X