Road To Recovery (Please weigh in)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Road To Recovery (Please weigh in)

I need to start a log so I can keep track of my edging sessions and hopefully get feedback from those who are ahead of me.

My current routine is:
    - Kegels, RK, RL, RRL twice daily about 10 mins each time
    - Edging for around 20 - 30 minutes, ejaculating twice per week
    - Hypnosis/meditation for 20 minutes per day (visualizing the sex I want to have)
    - Yoga 4x/week for stretching, breathing and awareness

I edged tonight with the STU and reached PONR within 5 minutes.

I'm pretty sure IK's are affecting my ability to last but I'm having difficulty feeling them.

I say that because my breathing was slow, my mind was actually clear for a change but my pelvic floor still felt tense.

Can anyone speak to how you identify IK's while edging?

I tried holding a RK with a finger on my PC muscle but still couldn't feel a kegel before I hit PONR.

Maybe they are more subtle than I imagine but with my pelvic floor so tense it's really hard to tell when anything happens. It just feels like the muscle is flexed/hard the entire time.

Any thoughts from people with similar experiences would be appreciated!

So what's wrong?
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

I stumbled onto this post the other day and think it really has some incredible value.

The idea is if you're using a FL or FL STU, start at 5 minutes/sessions.

Keep them at 5 minutes until you can go w/o hitting the PONR once.

Then slowly bump up the time or increase your speed but only as long as you don't hit PONR.

This does 2 things:
      1. The shorter sessions will be easier to do and you can do more of them per day.
      2. Builds confidence & removes performance anxiety.

The hardest part of sex for most of us is getting through the first 5 minutes.

The first IK's, the rush of sensations, the anxiety, etc.

Once I'm over the initial anxiety, get acclimated to being inside her and get into a rhythm, I find it's much easier to last another 5 minutes if I can make it past the first 5 minutes.

So as of yesterday, my goal is simple, make the first 6 minutes of sex routine like clockwork.

Edging Sessions (1/29) - FL STU
      1. 6 minutes, hit PONR after 1 minute, stopped 10x total, this is my starting point.
      2. 6 minutes, hit PONR after 5 minutes, stopped twice, much better session.

After a lousy first session, I was able to find ways to make the second one more enjoyable.

I realize I need to rewire how my body interprets sexual stimulation.

What I tried is to massage a certain part of my body (scalp, hamstring, shoulder, whatever) while thrusting.

Thrusting alone makes me feel only the sensations in my penis which my body has learned to interpret as sexual and pushes me to PONR.

However, when massaging & thrusting, my body goes into a relaxed state.

If I focus on the massage I barely notice the penis stimulation.

However, distraction is not a long term solution.

But if I focus on the sensations in my penis and massage interchangeably, I can start to reprogram my mind to interpret sexual stimulation as more of a massage and therefore relaxing as opposed to something that makes me want to ejaculate.

I will admit I'm just starting to play around with this concept, but the idea of having sex feel more like a massage makes me understand the plateau stage better and why guys can have sex for long periods of time.

Anyway, sorry for the long post, and I'm sure this may sound a bit crazy to a few people but I plan to continue to experiment with it.

I'll be keeping a log of my edging sessions here for anyone else using an STU so posts will hopefully be shorter in the future with edging results and a few notes on anything I happened to learn from the session.

Comment

Edging Sessions (1/30 & 1/31) - FL STU

1. 6 minutes, hit PONR after 1 minute, had to stop 10+ times
        2. 6 minutes, hit PONR after 5 minutes, only stopped one time
        3. 6 minutes, hit PONR after 5 minutes, only stopped twice
        4. 10 minutes, didn't every really hit PONR, was able to lower arousal instead

I'm really starting to feel all the IK's and pelvic floor tension now.

Instead of trying any sort of kegel to offset these, I simply use my breath, and focus my mind on relaxing my pelvic floor.

Just breathe in while you picture all that tension, then breathe out and imagine pushing it through your legs.

It sounds dumb but talking out loud does work to calm your body down, hearing your own voice.

Things like, "just breathe, I can handle this, I'm in control", whatever works for you.

I used to edge for 30 minutes/day with the STU and after a few weeks made little progress.

However, using shorter sessions seems to work better for me.

I have a very specific goal, last 6 minutes before hitting the PONR, which I did today for the first time after only 2 days of attempting.

And like I assumed, after getting through the initial 6 minutes, getting to 10 minutes really wasn't difficult.

If you're struggling, I recommend concentrating your efforts on those first 6 minutes of sex, make it as real as possible in your mind.

Get in 3-4 sessions/day if you want momentum, confidence & quicker results.

Ignore the haters on here who think reading posts about PreE will make it better.

What do you think will happen in two weeks after you've practiced this around 50 times?

Your body is going to adjust, having 6 minutes of sex will be routine.

Once you have that baseline, you can work to increase time, speed, positions and whatever else you want.

Comment

Interesting theory bro, i wish you the best and also keep us updated! Iff it works please come back and tell us!! People usually just forget about the rest and never come back to post their success!
          https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...tml#post814461

Comment

Edging Session & Sex Update (1/1 & 1/2)

1. 6 minutes, hit PONR after 4 minutes, only stopped twice (FL STU)
            2. 45 minutes, actual sex w/lamb skin condom
            3. 45 minutes, actual sex w/durex condom

What I've realized is that the FL STU is more stimulating to me than sex with a condom.

So practicing the early stages of arousal control and initial penetration through the 6 minute sessions really is working.

During sex, all the things I work on during my edging sessions seem to handle themselves w/o me focusing on them.

So I'm left to just control my thoughts & arousal level which allows me to consistently last longer.

It also helps to incorporate grinding into sex to give yourself a chance to cool down without completely stopping stimulation for your partner.

Just wanted to let guys know this approach is working for me and I'll continue to post updates of my edging sessions which hopefully I can bump up to 7 minutes by the end of this week.

Comment

Edging Sessions (2/3)

1. 8 minutes, hit PONR after 5 minutes, stopped 2x.
              2. 6 minutes, hit PONR after 3 minutes, stopped 4x.

In the second session I had low EQ and mental stimulation to correct this put me over the top too quickly.

It's a reminder that arousal levels can jump so never try to raise EQ too quickly, let it slowly build back up or simply listen to your body and try again when it wants to cooperate.

My buddy Draugr is following a similar routine which you can follow here.

Between the two of us we're hoping to provide a comprehensive guide for those using a fleshlight while edging.

On a side note, NEVER beat yourself up over this stuff.

Bad sessions will happen, some days it will feel like you haven't made any progress.

You're just being tested to see how badly you really want it.

You can either give up and accept an average sex life with whatever woman can live with that.

Or you can keep at it until you're a rockstar & have the sex life you deserve with your dream girl who brags to her friends about you.

Today wasn't my best day but I'll sure as hell be back tomorrow.

Comment

It good reading about your progress.

I have been using a flash light on off but never really thought about short sessions and then building on it.

I feel my problem is arousal control and think this will help so going to give this a go.

Comment

Btw Dobby, your EQ stays at 100%? or it decrease after penetration?

Comment

Tino07 - hella stoked to have you on board man, keep us updated with your progress. If arousal control is problematic, really take a good look at your "triggers", those specific images or movements that push your arousal too high too fast. Try to avoid those at first until you build up that 6 minute baseline.

Draugr - My EQ is usually 60 - 70% upon penetration (so soft entry) and usually gets to 100% about two minutes in. I actually find this beneficial as it limits the initial stimulation and gives me some time for my body to adjust.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                      Draugr - My EQ is usually 60 - 70% upon penetration (so soft entry) and usually gets to 100% about two minutes in. I actually find this beneficial as it limits the initial stimulation and gives me some time for my body to adjust.
                      I am the other way around, i penetrate at 100% and then it drops between 70% and 90%.

Comment

Originally posted by Draugr View Post
                        I am the other way around, i penetrate at 100% and then it drops between 70% and 90%.
                        That will vary by session but become less of an issue as your body adjusts.

Comment

Edging Sessions (2/4) - FL STU

1. 7 minutes, hit PONR right at the end
                          2. 12 minutes, hit PONR after 6 minutes

Today I did less stimulating movements to hit my baseline of 7 minutes and reach plateau.

However, I do like to work on different angles and speeds.

So once I hit my baseline, I give myself another 5 minutes to play around with different things.

It's important not to try this until you hit your baseline, you want to make those first 5 - 10 minutes as routine as possible, meaning you don't hit PONR.

I hit PONR a couple times just messing around after but I need that opportunity to work on those areas that are harder to handle.

Then I plan to incorporate those sooner so that eventually my baseline is 10 minutes doing whatever movements, speeds and angles I want.

One thing to note, it's great posting good results but make sure when you're edging you're totally in your body & not in your head.

The few times I've had bad sessions are when I find myself clock watching instead of managing arousal, breathing and keeping myself relaxed.

Comment

You seem on track .
                            If your pelvic floor is tense and also weak it can make IK hard to feel .

Comment

Hi guys

I have tried this today once and made it to 6min before PONR. I tried different speeds and had to slow down a couple of times to keep control. My mind was focused and breathing was good.

So I take today as a good day.

However, yesterday I lasted no more than 2min. The only difference from what I can tell was my imagination took over yesterday, making me too excited.

The way I make it (for me), is that it's just like learning to drive a car. It takes time before it becomes second nature. When I'm on my back I can focus more and have better control. When having sex with my wife I feel there are so many things going on in my mind that I lose focus.

I have a feeling that not trying to last 15-20min plus from the start but focusing on little goals will help me to make my control second nature and not leave me disappointed when I don't last long.

Hope I make some sense and I hope you don't mind me posting here, just want to voice my thoughts.

Comment

Working...
                              X