Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I doing it right?

Hey Guys,

Its been few months I am practicing edging and ByggD's controlling ejaculation program. I landed in PeGym after my first sex experience was disaster. I stabbed and I cummed :P

While starting edging with ByggD's program I merely lasted 2 minutes and flood of IKs made my pelvic muscle stiff and whatever I tried I could not come back from PONR, I just ejaculated.

After patience and working on it for months, now I can edge as long as I want and IKs are in limit [not eliminated, some time it comes with double vengeance]. Now while trying to take it to next level with dry orgasm technique, I am having some issues and i hope some experienced members can help me with this.

The issue is, I am trying to hump in various sexual positions and increasing intensity and playing with light and tight grip as well. I use baby oil as lubricant. So when I reach PONR, I just hold a strong kgel and stop edging. But next what happen is I can not hold all of my sperm and few drops still oozes out. Is that normal? Am I supposed to be complete dry [I mean nothing should come out while I hold a strong kgel] while trying to have dry orgasm? May be it happens because my IK is stronger than RK?

Thanks in advance.

Sounds like you have not enough muscular conditioning for this yet. Do you lose your erection following this, or are you able to continue?

Comment

Originally posted by almightycrunch View Post
      Sounds like you have not enough muscular conditioning for this yet. Do you lose your erection following this, or are you able to continue?
      I lose a bit but enough hard to continue.

Comment

Working...
      X