Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just realized I can't stop involuntary kegels when edging?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just realized I can't stop involuntary kegels when edging?

Why is this?

Hi5
    We are on the same boat. Do u do rk?

Comment

I do, ever since i noticed it, i rk during edging and it stops!

Comment

You have a spasm in your pelvic floor just as you can habe in your back .
        Standard treatment, out of sex rk wieghted routine ,in sex rk as per pezen thread,yoga stretches,massage.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
          You have a spasm in your pelvic floor just as you can habe in your back .
          Standard treatment, out of sex rk wieghted routine ,in sex rk as per pezen thread,yoga stretches,massage.
          What is a Rk Weighted Routine?

What is Per Pezen?

Yoga Stretches and Massages where?

Comment

Read the stickys.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
              Read the stickys.
              Which one for the in sex ones?

Comment

https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...r-balance.html
                My Log: EQ | Foreskin Restoration w TLC Tugger

Overall Goals
                1. Maintain Optimal EQ (10 / 10)
                2. Full Foreskin Restoration (100% flaccid coverage)

Comment

1. Here is the pezen thread:
                  https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...aculation.html

2. Learn to keep your pelvic floor relaxed with Deep Breathing and Reverse Kegal. These techniques will help you in keeping the pelvic floor muscles relaxed. Many guys clench their anus or pelvic floor muscles while thrusting or stroking which happens unconsciously and is bad practice and it just increases the arousal quickly. Here are a couple of good threads about deep breathing and reverse kegals.
                  https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...se-kegels.html
                  https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...se-kegels.html

Mastering these will keep your pelvic floor muscles relaxed. Try deep breathing throughout the day so that it becomes your second nature.

See Yoga for pelvic floor.
                  Penis stretching also worked for at least 2 guys.

Comment

I described a similar but alternative technique to pezens here. It uses essentially the same principles, though is somewhat easier to apply, so as such people not as conditioned to RK may find it easier.
                    Diagnosing the cause of your premature ejaculation
                    Edging For Premature Ejaculation

Comment

Has anyone got experience with controlling their involuntary kegels with either regular kegels or combination of reg and reverse instead of reverse only routine???because some people seem to have controlled their IK with reg kegels..any thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by adios01 View Post
                        Has anyone got experience with controlling their involuntary kegels with either regular kegels or combination of reg and reverse instead of reverse only routine???because some people seem to have controlled their IK with reg kegels..any thoughts?
                        Why do you want to control them with regular kegels? If you have uncontrolled kegels that means that your pelvic floor is unbalanced, and to balance the pelvic floor you need to do more reverse kegels.
                        I thought I told you that already.
                        thats why Pegasus told you read the stickys.
                        if you have involuntary kegels that means that your muscles are tense, so you need to do reverse kegels in order to balance your pelvic floor.
                        Im having great results by just doing reverse kegels every other day, edging with tightgrip everyday, and ejaculate very two sessions.

Comment

Originally posted by adios01 View Post
                          I agree, RK's are easier in the early stages to avoids IK's.

However, Minuteman talks about turning an IK into a conscious kegel hold, basically telling your body you're in control of what's going on.

I have had success with this closer to PONR.

Whenever you slip up and an IK or multiple IK's start happening, just hold a light kegel, then turn it into a RK to regain control over how your body is reacting.

Comment

perfect answer.I have had a Pelvic floor physiotherapist say the same thing.I was in touch with A Yoga teacher and he said this" u are absolutely right, relaxing your pelvic floor will indeed help Premature Ejaculation as well as the spasms. Tightness in the pelvic floor can happen for many reasons. Some people develop it in childhood, some develop it from physical activity that specifically tightens there hips, such as cycling, and some develop it from the sedentary lifestyle of sitting at a desk all day.
                            and some of the better poses for pelvic floor are -low lunge
                            -lizard
                            -reclined bound angle
                            -pigeon
                            -reclined hamstring stretch, opening the leg to the side
                            -thread the kneedle on the back

Comment

bandricks, I think cycling can be the reason, I used to get pain in the pelvic floor after cycling in my school days.

Comment

Working...
                              X