Problem with Reverse kegeling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with Reverse kegeling

Im kinda new here and started Byggd's guide from monday. So I have difficult to understand what reverse kegel should feel like.

I have read the stickys and everything but still kinda confused. I have read that it should feel like peeing etc. but when i try to do it, it just feels like I'm just relaxing my pc/bc muscles. I have tried also making normal kegel before Rkegel but then I again feel like I'm just relaxing my muscles not "pushing out".

When I masturbate I just kinda try to relax my pelvic floor muscles but not really getting the idea how to hold Reverse kegel.

Thanks for any helping members

Thars what everyone goes through at the start..it will get better with time!

Comment

Read this if you haven't already

START HERE!

Try using your breathing to aid you, but don't force anything, stay relaxed and stretch gently, I believe a forward kegel should help you locate the area, then inhale deeply/slowly/gently into the area - visualisation and imagination helps (works for me), and helps in the bedroom later on.

Lots of luck brother
      "Those who know others have knowledge,
      those who know themselves have insight.
      Those who master others have force,
      those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...se-kegels.html
        https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...se-kegels.html

Comment

Originally posted by burtybasset View Post
          Read this if you haven't already

START HERE!

Try using your breathing to aid you, but don't force anything, stay relaxed and stretch gently, I believe a forward kegel should help you locate the area, then inhale deeply/slowly/gently into the area - visualisation and imagination helps (works for me), and helps in the bedroom later on.

Lots of luck brother
          I can locate and do front kegel with my bc muscle but when I try to do reverse kegel I can feel my bc muscle just relaxing, nothing different feeling like stretching..

I do try to visualize my bc mucle being stretched and becoming like "balloon" but it just doesen't feel like it!

i always try to keep deep breathing going on when i reverse kegel. If I don't deep breathe I usually accidently tighten my abs when trying to get reverse kegel!

So any other tips?

I have read those but didn't really help my problem..

Comment

Don't "try" too hard or you will end up getting tense, its about relaxation, just keep practising, it will come with patience. You sound like you have got the right idea with your visualisation. You probably don't feel your diaphragm muscles when you breath, but you can sense them too with practice and awareness.

When I do this I imagine my breath reaching my centre of gravity located a couple of inch below your navel (keep this area relaxed), expanding to include the bc muscle. Don't force it though! just be aware of your natural breaths, you will develop a greater sense of this with time.
            "Those who know others have knowledge,
            those who know themselves have insight.
            Those who master others have force,
            those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

Working...
            X