I've been thinking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've been thinking

Premature ejaculation what a pain, it doesnt always happen but when it does I dont be happy. Id love to be able to control myself more the method I was thinking about was a constriction device around the glans to decrease sensitivity. That seems like a pain having to take it off every so often to get blood flowing again. I also read that circumcised men arekess sensitive and have been thinking if I taped my foreskin back for a number of hours a day id have the same effect anyone ever try this, is it a stupid idea?
    Wanna be bigger than big

Why decrease sensitivity? On the contrary, you should savor the good sensations, Pre-E happens to both cut and uncut men alike.

The exercises listed in the Premature Ejaculation Forum would allow you a great experience for as long as you want to go, however, you need to be patient with the exercises and practice a lot.

First, I recommend a balanced regular and reverse kegels routine, to strengthen and balance your pelvic floor, then advance with edging, to learn how to control your body's responses to sexual stimuli.

Kegels: Only One Piece of the Equation to Strengthen the Pelvic Floor

Yoga Poses for Pelvic Floor Stretching - relax your muscles

Confusion with Reverse Kegels

Pelvic Floor Balance

Minuteman's PremE FAQ

Arousal Techniques

ByggD's Guide to Controlling Your Ejaculation Response

What we know so far about PE, its causes and its treatment

Edging 101

Edging For Premature Ejaculation

Edging - penis exercise For Size and Hardness

Edging Toward MMO
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

I am very lazy when I feel the urge to come I cant help but do it because its so sensitive sometimes that's why ive been thinking about this. I dont always have pre e sometimes I last ten fifteen minutes at times ive lasted longer but times when were feeling frisky theres nothing as bad as when I have one of them thirty second monents.
      Wanna be bigger than big

Comment

Originally posted by averagedick View Post
        I am very lazy when I feel the urge to come I cant help but do it because its so sensitive sometimes that's why ive been thinking about this. I dont always have pre e sometimes I last ten fifteen minutes at times ive lasted longer but times when were feeling frisky theres nothing as bad as when I have one of them thirty second monents.
        Holding a reverse kegel before the PONR should help.

And if it is a random thing (very normal by the way), why not just relax and make it up in round two!

Sometimes anxiety is the cause of Pre-E, fear or anticipation would trigger it, so don't pay it much attention.
        A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Round two is a possibility but sometimes im tired im a single parent workin nights its tiring sometimes id like to be good first time every time
          Wanna be bigger than big

Comment

Originally posted by MrB8 View Post
            Holding a reverse kegel before the PONR should help.

And if it is a random thing (very normal by the way), why not just relax and make it up in round two!

Sometimes anxiety is the cause of Pre-E, fear or anticipation would trigger it, so don't pay it much attention.
            Holding a RK works but right when u let go its over lol atleast for me if I keep stroking, round 2 is a must! or round 3 4 5, if my girl will let me go 10 times in a night I will

Comment

Originally posted by Florida636 View Post
              Holding a RK works but right when u let go its over lol atleast for me if I keep stroking, round 2 is a must! or round 3 4 5, if my girl will let me go 10 times in a night I will
              Yes, it takes time to master it, also pelvic floor balance is important, as well as muscles relaxation, one more reason to familiarize yourself with your body's responses.

Comment

Working...
              X