Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dry Orgasm questions

So,

I have a question about practicing a dry orgasm. I've done it a few times (while masturbating). I hold the cum when I orgasm and after that there drips a little bit of transparant cum out. My arousal and my erection goes completely away after that. I read that has something to do with retrograde ejaculation? (and I've read the dry orgasm guide).

Does that mean muscle isn't strong enough or something?

Now, my question was, how could I practice holding my cum while orgasming, if a retrograde ejaculation is supposed to be bad? And I'm probably going to have that more than a few times before I will finally get the dry orgasm to succeed? Or should I practice different? Let me know.

Thanks
    NickIk
    Last edited by NickIk; 03-19-2014, 08:19 PM.

You could be having partial ejaculation that sometimes results in loss of erection, or it could be retro hard to tell.
    trying to achieve dry orgasm without training is rarely successful. training usually revolves around kegel/rk training (out of sex) and various forms of edging .

Which dry orgasm guide have you read?

Comment

Yes, i'm doing kegel/rk training and I have been edging, too. Should I train more before I try to do a dry orgasm again? I have read Minuteman's guide.

Comment

Sounds like partial ejaculation, you kegel flex too late so parts of the ejaculation goes out. I don't think there's a problem with the strength, so you need to practice timing. (partial ejaculation = some normal and some retro).

Also, you should watch out for retrograde ejaculations, it can put pressure on the pudendal nerve and such pressure can cause numbness in the penis.

If you think that strength may be a problem as well, then don't attempt DO's for another week and keep on with your kg/rk routine.

Comment

Have you completed MM guide ?

Comment

Retrograde ejaculation can be a difficult habit to break and one you don't want to develop. To test if you had a retrograde ejaculation take a piss into a clear container after you have an orgasm and check the urine for semen, it should float around like white coagulated particles or clumps.

Having a dry orgasm is quite a trick to learn if you can't do it naturally but the art of it comes from discerning the feelings you have during orgasm and learning to discern the feeling of orgasming from the feeling of ejaculation. From there it is a practice toward allowing one to happen and holding back the other.

Ejaculation you can feel in your testicles, you can feel them retract and liquid begin to flow. Orgasm occurs in the pelvic floor muscles and prostate as a feeling of rapid contractions separate from an impending ejaculation. Since these 2 are usually felt together the average guy doesn't discern between the two but learning to see them as separate functions is the trick.

Comment

Working...
            X