Women touching her clit while having sex with her

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Women touching her clit while having sex with her

Is this a good thing or a bad thing? I always feel like I shouldn't touch my clit too much cause I feel like he would feel that he cant give me an orgasm unless I help with my fingers. Is that true? I know it seems to turn him on but then he starts fucking really hard and its not possible to touch it anymore.
    Please give all your opinions on this topic. Turn on OR Turn off? Why? Details
    Great! It gets me really hot!
    91.84%
    Not so great. I feel inadequate!
    8.16%
    A hard man is good to find.

Its a good thing. Especially if the chick likes clitoral stimulation and penetration at the same time.
    I would have thought that that is the norm to be honest.
    August 09
    NBPEL 6.25
    BPFSL 7 & 7/16
    BPEL - 6.9
    EG 5.4
    Current
    BPFSL
    8 5/8
    BPEL 7 15/16
    EG 5.75 (approx 6" mid)
    NBPEL - approx 7"
    The mind is like a fertile garden in which anything that is planted, flowers or weeds, will grow. - Bruce Lee

Comment

Well it is not the norm in my experience but it is not unusual
      I like girls doing what turns them on and find this a positive.
      Umm perhaps some communication.

Comment

It's a turn on for two reasons: 1) It shows that she knows what she likes/what turns her on, which shows she's confident and willing to take action.

2) We men are generally simple, we like to be pleased and to please. The more pleased you are, the more pleased we are. If you think he may feel he can't give you an orgasm, you may want to "guide" him on doing more of the rubbing, that way he feels he's doing more of the pleasing. Some men like to be shifting the gears, others like to sit back and watch
        "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Keen you are off thread.

Comment

Originally posted by vegetarian
            I don't mind, but when I notice she's doing it, I start doing it for her.

When I'm on top I try to get a rocking motion rather than thrusting, as the basic motion, to stimulate her clitoris. If you're a girl you can try putting a pillow under your pelvis to encourage clitoral stimulation when the man's on top.

By leaning to the right or left of her torso, I can rest my weight partially on my girl and partially on the bed (or floor, or kitchen table etc); this removes the necessity of the pillow for elevating the pelvis.

It's all about the clitoris!
            Hmm sounds like you've studied hard very cool.
            Thanks for the info guys! When I was married, my ex would not like me to touch myself because he felt like he wasnt turning me on. Its just that some angles need a little extra sumthin sumthin ya know
            A hard man is good to find.

Comment

Great idea vegetarian, the rocking motion. The rocking motion may help guys last longer than just the old in and out.

Now if you guys can stimulate a "G" spot orgsm while your woman i touching her clit then that will send her into orgasm heaven i would think. I need to try this sometime.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

baybabe,

You can touch your clit all you want
                Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by baybabe View Post
                  Is this a good thing or a bad thing? I always feel like I shouldn't touch my clit too much cause I feel like he would feel that he cant give me an orgasm unless I help with my fingers. Is that true? I know it seems to turn him on but then he starts fucking really hard and its not possible to touch it anymore.
                  It's definately good thing. It tells me that she wants to cum and that she's actually willing to do something to get herself there if I can't. Some women can just lay there all night and take it like plastic fuckdolls, others are inclined to take the reigns every once in a while and make it a great experience for themselves too. You should never feel like you shouldn't touch yourself when having intercouse because it's totally natural, and to most guys, it's a huge turn on. Like vegetarian said, "It's all about the clitoris!"
                  Ol' McRemek had a Gym Eeee I Eeee I OOOooooo
                  and at this Gym they stretched their dicks Eeee I Eeee I OOOooooo

https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...important.html

Comment

Originally posted by vegetarian
                    If you don't have time to work out, you can at least do some ab vacuums while sitting in front of your PC.
                    Great idea, those are very easy to do.
                    Ol' McRemek had a Gym Eeee I Eeee I OOOooooo
                    and at this Gym they stretched their dicks Eeee I Eeee I OOOooooo

https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...important.html

Comment

Originally posted by baybabe View Post
                      I love it when a woman touches herself, it makes me want to please her more because she is pleasing me! Pretty simple.

Comment

Yeah I really get a kick when my girlfriend does this!

Vegetarian - Great idea! I go down the gym a lot but I'm definately gonna start doing these ad vacuums as well!
                        One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it's worth watching - Look Alive
                        Boost your sex drive ¦ Become a better lover

Comment

Any man that feels "inadequate" as a result of his woman stimulating herself while fucking, is a man who needs to step aside of his ego and do some much needed reading. Not all women can cum from penetration (even with grinding) alone; some simply need to rub that clit in order to cum. Also, as much as I'm open to learning my girl's body as much as she can lead me to, truth is that NOBODY knows how to wok her clit like her very own self, just like nobody knows how to rub our cocks like our own selves. I'm all about getting the woman off by whatever means necessary and with my present girlfriend I knew from the beginning that she needed some external stimulation to get off.........so I did not waste any time in buying a couple of high-quality vibrators to keep by my bed for whenever she comes by for a romp. I love it when she fingers herself and I love it when she uses the vibrator too. In fact, I like it more when she uses the vibrator cause she has these THUNDERING orgasms that are nothing short of spectacular. Getting my girl off is what gets ME off, so I'm all about making that happen. Lately we've been doing this "orgasmic prelude" where she'll use the vibrator while I simply lay by her side and lightly kiss and caress her whole chest with one hand while cradling her head/stroking her hair with the other. This brings her to these super-intense orgasms that are just majestic. As soon as she cums, I grab her while in the midst of that altered state of mind and proceed to fuck her in such fashion that it takes her into an even higher place. We did this very routine last nite and when we got done, she looked like she had drank herself into a blissful stupor; she could barely walk herself to her car and called me on her way home telling me that she felt like she was DWI.

In terms of fucking her hard while she works her clit, what I do is that I push her legs down and away from me, which tilts her pelvis upwards; this allows me to fuck her as hard and fast as I can without interfering with her handy work.

Comment

I see it as if her pussy itches so much off hornyness that she wants to rub it,, only makes me more horny knowing she is having fun:P
                            Start October 7th 2009:

Current: BPEL: 6" EG: 4.25
                            Short Goal: 7" / 5"
                            Main Goal: 8" / 6"

Shawty's like a melody in my head
                            Routine, Thoughts and Progress log
                            https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-real-3-a.html

Comment

Brett you don't seem to be a spamer how did you come to be on this site and this thread?

Comment

Working...
                              X