Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Kegel Game You Can Do In Your Car

Hello everyone,

I do this "game" in my car on the way to work. You can do it if you drive yourself, catch the public transport, or ride with someone.

A word of caution, doing this can split your focus from the road. So if you are driving, pay close attention! Don't get distracted!!!

So the objective of the game is to keep Kegeling from the moment you leave your residence until you reach your destination (in my case, work). Don't stop Kegeling until you arrive (unless you are too fatigued or start to feel pain).

The rules are simple. You perform 3 different types of Kegels: rapid squeeze-and-release, slow squeeze-and-hold (about 5-10 secs each) and indefinite squeeze-and-hold. The only other rule is that when you turn a corner or drive across an intersection/traffic light, you switch to a different type of Kegel. Cycle through each type of Kegel each time you turn a corner or go through an intersection/traffic light until your reach your destination. In between the change, do some Reverse Kegels.

For example, I start off doing rapid squeezes. I turn left, do a quick Reverse Kegel, and then switch to slow squeeze-and-hold Kegels. As I pass a four-way intersection, I do a quick Reverse Kegel and then switch to an indefinite squeeze-and-hold Kegel. At the next turn or junction, I repeat the cycle.

A quick word about the indefinite Kegel. This is a Kegel squeeze that you hold, without releasing, until you turn or hit an intersection. What I do is squeeze as hard as I can, and after a few seconds try to squeeze even harder. I do not let the Kegel go until I turn or pass an intersection. if you get stuck at a traffic light, keep doing the exercise, or do some Reverse Kegels.
    My Progress Log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...gress-log.html

im gonna try this on my way to school in about an hour ill let you know how it goes so exoect a response by 11 lol cool game idea man
    8/14/11
    BPEL- 6.1
    BEG- 5.5

4/28/14
    BPEL-6.875 (7/8)
    MSEG-5
    BEG-6
    Girth below glans-4.5-4.7 ish (need to remeasure)
    BPFSL-7-7.1
    EL-5.875 (7/8)

Goal:as of 8/14/11
    BPEL- 7
    BEG- 6

New goal: as of 4/28/14
    BPEL-7.5
    MSEG-5.5

Comment

I have an hour and twenty minute ride to work, im gonna be exhausted!!!!!

Comment

I get my kegels on my ride home everyday! It is multitasking at it's best!
        12-5-11 --- 7-4-14
        6.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9 7.1.2.3
        4.7.8.9 5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7

Beginner's Guide-What to Expect
        The League Of PE Legends
        2014 Make Your Dick Bigger Challenge!!!

Comment

this is a fun ass game lol actually quite difficult at times due to having to concentrate on thenroad but def makes it more enjoyable good idea dude!
          8/14/11
          BPEL- 6.1
          BEG- 5.5

4/28/14
          BPEL-6.875 (7/8)
          MSEG-5
          BEG-6
          Girth below glans-4.5-4.7 ish (need to remeasure)
          BPFSL-7-7.1
          EL-5.875 (7/8)

Goal:as of 8/14/11
          BPEL- 7
          BEG- 6

New goal: as of 4/28/14
          BPEL-7.5
          MSEG-5.5

Comment

Thanks, xgcbxranimal,

I had to re-evaluate how I did Kegels because I realize I was working the wrong group of muscles. At home, I would place a finger just underneath my scrotum and touch the part of the penis above it (don't use too much pressure!). I then attempt to flex just this muscle. Now when I do the game in the car, I focus on that spot. I saw soooooo much improvement from that! My erections are getting so strong now that I am getting spontaneous erections like in a my teenage years! And I think the variation in the types of Kegels helps too with remaining hard and even with MMO
            My Progress Log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...gress-log.html

Comment

What on earth is a reverse kegel

Comment

Originally posted by mzzdim1004 View Post
                It's what you do to piss. The "push".

You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Originally posted by mzzdim1004 View Post
                  The thing that saves your pelvic floor from dying when you stupidly do all those kegels that the OP is talking about. Read my signature.
                  My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Working...
                  X