deathgrip success stories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• deathgrip success stories

Hey guys thought id make a new thread on deathgrip success stories and see how many people had experineced improvement or success in curing pe as this seems like the hottest issue in curing pe right now. And also id like to ask whetherdeathgrip with lube or no lube is better..

I personally did dry deathgrip for a few weeks with light kegel and rk routine and saw some improvement in a couple of weeks time..but i havent exercised in months and got a new gf so want to get back into it and solve it for good ( i know ive been slack)

alot of people have been doing rk only routine with no results then seeing results when they start dry deathgrip

Bump

Hey all. Haven't been on in a long time. Hope everyone is doing well. I have tried many many things over the past year plus with little to no success. I actually gave up for a while when i started working 12 hour days 6 days a week. I would like to see some success stories on the death grip method for premature ejaculation. Ive read everything on it but it seems at times people have trouble explaining or understanding the method yet numerous people have stated success. I find it odd that the successful people chose to ignore this post from adios. I myself would like to see more from people and their way of doing this method. Thanks for the time guys.

Comment

I just wanted to say I've experienced great success without using the death grip by just edging while holding a reverse kegel and doing deep squats. The death grip method seems like using a desensitizing cream. It turns sex into a performance instead of a celebration of pleasure.
      Nerdy Stuff for PreE Beginners

Comment

A celebration of pleasure.....
        You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

I understand that many people have had success with reverse kegals edging squats etc. But there are also many people like myself who haven't had any success with any of those things. Ive talked to many of them personally. I understand the preference of not advocating death grip. But it doesn't mean for some of us it could be the thing we need. None of us ( or at least im assuming) want a numb pecker. We all just want to be able to enjoy a normal fulfilling sex life.

I have been at all of the other techniques for over a year with no progress. So i for one am curious about this method. Im in good shape have tried edging and still do, ive done kegals and reverse kegals. I have done deep squats for years. None of these things have made any difference in my performance.

I would like to hear from people who have had success from the "deathgrip" technique. I would like to know how long it did take them and how they did it. Did they basically graze the skin causing "chaffing"on the skin or did they grab shaft firm and sort of roll the skin over the head. I have read everything here on the technique but all are slightly vague and leave others with questions.

I am by no means knocking anyones success by whatever means they took, but at the same time some things just dont work for some people. I for one am just tired of this issue. Im a married 34 year old and would like to enjoy a sex life of more than 3 pumps.
          Anyone with stories? Technique, things to watch for i would love to hear from those people, not from people who haven't. Would be big help to many to post here but feel free to message me as well

Thanks to this forum regardless. It is inspirational to see that some have success regardless of their means

Comment

Deathgrip just means gripping your penis very tightly during masturbation / edging so that it becomes acclimated over time to this extreme stimulation and makes it harder to ejaculate through softer / lesser stimulation (like a vagina). Lube up, grip hard as hell, and start going up and down, bud--that's all there is to it as far as I understand.
            BPEL: 7
            NBPEL: 6.3
            EG: 5.5
            Glans Girth: 4.5

Goals: To overcome premature ejaculation before engaging in any penis enlargement.

Comment

Just don't go overboard.. because if you go overboard...you won't feel a thing.
              You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

So whats the deal with the whole dry or lubed thing? I continue to see conflicting information. And is there really no one left on here that has done it with success.

And thanks both of you for your response. Im just so tired of seeing dont do it. Easy for people who have overcome pre e to say. I just want to find one dam thing that actually works for me.

Comment

Death Grip Definitely Helps in premE. do it dry without lube.
                  you need to do it with edging,
                  Death Grip edging for 30+ minutes and make sure that you ejaculate on 3rd day,
                  do this routine 2 times in 10 days, (3 days Death Grip edging 2 days rest and then again 3 days Death Grip edging and 2 days rest)
                  you will see improvements in a month or 2
                  After 2 months you will need to do it in moderation just to make sure that you don't make your penis fully numb.

Comment

Originally posted by rapid View Post
                    do this routine 2 times in 10 days, (3 days Death Grip edging 2 days rest and then again 3 days Death Grip edging and 2 days rest)
                    After 2 months you will need to do it in moderation just to make sure that you don't make your penis fully numb.
                    So u have tried this? So your not chaffing your skin more grabbing tight and skin will kind of roll onto head? Forgive me for the questions.

Comment

Originally posted by rapid View Post
                      Also did you incorporate edging normally throughout or solely the death grip technique?

Comment

I have had great success with "Death grip" I also been advocate on what people should shoot for is more of a "balanced grip" and not so much a death grip. Because death grip is is a condition and gives IMO the wrong impression of approach it safely.

I have suffered Premature ejaculation for ever. I intentionally used a very light grip from when I started masterbation from hearing tight grip would cause impotence and being a kid scared me. And reading many threads of light grip and pre E, and the other extreme of death grip causing delay, There is no need to choke the shit out of your cock. Just make your current grip tighter when edging.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoonman84 View Post
                          I have had great success with "Death grip" I also been advocate on what people should shoot for is more of a "balanced grip" and not so much a death grip. Because death grip is is a condition and gives IMO the wrong impression of approach it safely.

I have suffered Premature ejaculation for ever. I intentionally used a very light grip from when I started masterbation from hearing tight grip would cause impotence and being a kid scared me. And reading many threads of light grip and pre E, and the other extreme of death grip causing delay, There is no need to choke the shit out of your cock. Just make your current grip tighter when edging.
                          So do you agreee with dry or lube? I tried yesterday briefly. With lube i could go tight and still slide hand up and down dry the skin comes with my hand. i am cut and doing it dry i have enough play in my skin that it rolls over the head. Is this correct?

What was your technique? Routine? Did it cure your issue? How long until you noticed a difference transferring to actual intercourse

Comment

The goal is an intense almost painful stimulation so as to desensitize your penis. If you are going above the level of pleasure into overstimulation you are doing it right. The tightness of the grip isn't the important factor in the death grip it is the overstimulation of the nerve endings until they die or become less sensitive. Do this while holding a reverse kegel and you will experience a longer time to ejaculation in a period of months.
                            Nerdy Stuff for PreE Beginners

Comment

Originally posted by eazy8228 View Post
                              Also did you incorporate edging normally throughout or solely the death grip technique?
                              edging in death grip, and ejaculating on 3rd day is very important, do not ejaculate i every session,
                              BTW do you have sex regularly or you masturbate?

Comment

Working...
                              X