No announcement yet.

Kegles make PE worse before improving?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kegles make PE worse before improving?

Has anyone noticed their sensitivity increasing or PE getting worse when first starting kegling? I read somewhere that kegles will make PE worse for a bit, and then it will start to improve..it seems to be getting worse for me.

Not clear what you mean?

Comment

Where did you read this?
      Ol' McRemek had a Gym Eeee I Eeee I OOOooooo
      and at this Gym they stretched their dicks Eeee I Eeee I OOOooooo

https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...important.html

Comment

Trying to do too many "Kegles" will produce side effects such as lower EQ and premature ejaculation. As with all PE exercises you should start off with low reps and light and build yourself up gradually to see the best results.

Comment

Good post ht.
          I have also heard of guys mistiming their kegals, so until there skill improves it can worsen premature problems.

Comment

Mistiming kegels? Can you explain this more please...I want to know if I'm doing this or not.

Comment

You can use kegals to bring on orgasm, in fact I often do, as I can dry orgasm. You can also use kegals to delay orgasms. I suspect you are kegaling too early and rapidly. I suggest you experiment with the timing of kegals during edging sessions.

Comment

My experience with kegels is that they helped (along with proper jelqing technique) to bring back my woodies from 9 o'clock to 11 o'clock. It took about a month--maybe two--i forget exactly. I was truly amazed to watch my penis (I was in my mid-sixties) expand in length and girth and to watch my dick get harder and harder and higher and higher. Just my experience with p.e.

"Take what works for you and leave the rest."

Comment

Go gramps yay.

Comment

I had this too! My sensitivity did not increase, just my PE problem worsened a bit while having sex when I just started kegeling. After looking around a bit on the internet though, I found a website saying it gets worse before it gets better. That's when I decided to just stick with it and things have improved. I don't have my ejaculation under control just yet (sometimes I last for 15 minutes to however long I want, other times I still come shortly after intercourse) but I'm confident that things will get better as time passes. I've been kegeling for one month and a half now by the way, and 2 weeks into my routine my PE problem started decreasing.

I've noticed though that on days where I have good EQ, I can last longer then when I have low EQ. Don't know what that's all about.

Comment

Yes, that's because with high EQ you have much better control over your BC which prevents orgasm when it is sufficiently strong
                      6/15/07: BPEL = 5.5"; EG = 4.75" (not-serious pe)
                      10/22/09: BPEL = 6.2"; EG = 5.1" (began serious pe)
                      12/21/09: BPEL = 6.5" (+.3); EG = 5.4" (+.3)
                      6/23/10: BPEL = 6.7" (+.2); EG = 5.5" (+.1)

Comment

Originally posted by pe_ZEN View Post
                        Yes, that's because with high EQ you have much better control over your BC which prevents orgasm when it is sufficiently strong

I was on a maintenance routine over a year ago and at the time I had a great deal of control and the highest EQ since I was a teenager. I swear I could feel my unit buzzing, makes me want to pull that old routine back out after I think about it.

Comment

Originally posted by pe_ZEN View Post
                          Okay thanks for the informative reply pe_ZEN. Hope my EQ continues increasing even more now (which I'm sure it will)

Comment

Try this while edging:

When close to the PONR,

1. Kegel hard and hold, stop stimulation if necessary
                            2. Let go of Kegel - at this moment REVERSE KEGEL (pushing blood into genital region)
                            3. Breath deeply throughout and then resume stimulation, and repeat

You will notice your penis "balloon" more each rep! This is a great EQ booster and also an aid to help circulate the energy, a MUST for those of use who cum really fast Enjoy!
                            6/15/07: BPEL = 5.5"; EG = 4.75" (not-serious pe)
                            10/22/09: BPEL = 6.2"; EG = 5.1" (began serious pe)
                            12/21/09: BPEL = 6.5" (+.3); EG = 5.4" (+.3)
                            6/23/10: BPEL = 6.7" (+.2); EG = 5.5" (+.1)

Comment

Working...
                            X