Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

here I go again i feeling to many involuntarily kegels.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• here I go again i feeling to many involuntarily kegels.

I beat premature ejaculation in the past, but I was trying to go for DO I fell, and by doing too many regular kegels now I have involuntary kegels again.

The more I try to reach for the DO and make regular kegels my lasting power decreases, so i dont know what to do I feel like im very close, but lasting I think is more important.

I know about the pelvic floor balance and everything, but I guess by trying to have multiple orgasm I desvalance again.
    I was happy because my erection are like rock no with the regular kegels, but here I go again.

More regular kegels require more rk to balance them.
    Do you do yoga type stretches or deep squats?

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
      More regular kegels require more rk to balance them.
      Do you do yoga type stretches or deep squats?
      Yes in fact I stared to play soccer and before I play or run, or when I practice.
      I was thinking too that it could be because I stared to exercise. When I stared to do beat premature ejaculation I stop all my exercise routine, and after I was able to control my self I stared to exercise, and when you play is impossible not to tight the pelvic floor specially is uou are running.

The kegels that affect me they were when i do the erec kegels when im near of the ponr because they feel so good.
      The thing is that I was doing to many regular kegels, because i had retro ejaculation, So I thought that I need it to make them stronger, and they very strong now.
      Another thing is that now it takes me time to stared pushing the urine, so I thing I make my pelvic floor tense again.

Comment

Originally posted by pegaso79 View Post
        Yes in fact I stared to play soccer and before I play or run, or when I practice.
        I was thinking too that it could be because I stared to exercise. When I stared to do beat premature ejaculation I stop all my exercise routine, and after I was able to control my self I stared to exercise, and when you play is impossible not to tight the pelvic floor specially is uou are running.

The kegels that affect me they were when i do the erec kegels when im near of the ponr because they feel so good.
        The thing is that I was doing to many regular kegels, because i had retro ejaculation, So I thought that I need it to make them stronger, and they very strong now.
        Another thing is that now it takes me time to stared pushing the urine, so I thing I make my pelvic floor tense again.
        Yes.

There is a role for more stretches more rk

Comment

Haha pegaso, is that your doppelgänger Peg?
          League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Working...
          X