Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reverse kegel help

Hi guys (and girls!),

Apologies if this is in the wrong forum, but I thought I'd give it a try since I've been following Minuteman's Dry Orgasm guide. While the idea of a dry orgasm is pretty cool, all I'm really looking to do initially is to help to strengthen, isolate, and balance my pelvic floor. I have read a decent amount about it here and other places, and understand the importance of the 'reverse' exercises too.

I'm looking for reverse kegel help. I can isolate between the normal kegel and root lock fairly well. I rarely contract one by accident when I'm flexing the other. And while I know what you're supposed to do for reverses, I'm not sure if I'm doing it right. And to be honest, the sheer amount of information on them is overwhelming.

Does anybody have any tips or tricks to get started? I can speed up the flow of my urine when peeing, but when I'm not, I can't tell if I'm actually stretching the right part of my pelvic floor. What have people done for feedback? Is there any good way for you to tell? I'm wary of continuing until I get reverses down, as I don't want to further imbalance my pelvic floor.

I've also read about certain yoga poses helping stretch out the pelvic floor. Is that a legitimate substitute for reverse kegels? Any help or guidance here would be appreciated, as I can't really tell if I'm wasting my time or not. Thanks in advance.

Every time you piss you do a reverse kegel .

Yoga poses and deep squats are a good addition to k/rk.

Comment

Working...
    X