Having Sex This Week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having Sex This Week

Hey guys, I have recently started trying to reverse my premature ejaculation using techniques from this site and i've made some progress but have a long road ahead of me. However, I am having sex this week and im fairly nervous. Does anyone have any tips for the 24 hours leading up to and during to help me last longer (every second counts).

I'm intending to do the following things:
    - Ejaculate in the morning the day i'm having sex (ie. 12 hours beforehand)
    - Do reverse kegels and pevlic stretches throughout the day
    - Using a condom containing a numbing agent
    - Try and remain relaxed and positive

Does anyone have any other tips? Especially for during like positions to avoid, etc..

ps. I know there's not much I can do in a small amount of time that will make a big difference.

Relax and relive yourself from your anxiety, it is a main cause of Pre-e, note that there is so much you can do that does not involve your penis.

Just lose yourself to the sensation and enjoy, she is a human too, sex is about fun and not a job.
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Relax!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

A nice ice cold shower right before getting into bed, then practice plenty of foreplay on the OTHER person.
        Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
        Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Lots of foreplay, if you feeling aroused during foreplay, focus on shallow breathing. Pace your thrusting, change positions. I personally would not use any desensitizing cream. I feel you are not making any progress with creams. The idea is to feel and be aware of of your member's senses. Feel like the PoNR is approaching, slow it down, do a condom check to lower the pace. Just my 2.0165 cents.
          05/2014 BPEL 5.75 in EG. 5.50 in.

Goal BPEL 7 in. EG. 6.0 in.

Comment

You know what ? Just do it,do whatever you like, after all, it is your mind that is telling what your penis gonna do, so stay focus on the mind, what you want from this experience, how do you want to try it out..etc...and remember this, there is always a 2nd chance you can blow her mind .

Comment

The worst thing you can do is think about your premature ejaculation during the foreplay. Just relax and never let it enter your mind. The mind will do whatever it is you tell it to do I believe. Read all the advice here, It's a goldmine when it comes to stopping premature ejaculation. But at the same time stop fearing premature ejaculation or your mind will only make it stronger.
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E83ytbPV5B8

Comment

Working...
              X