Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kegeled and held back ejaculation, but not sure if it was correct

Hey all,

So I was on my second day of the three day edging cycle and I got a bit too risky at the PONR. I kegeled really hard and the urge subsided.

After doing this a few more times I got to the point where I felt the urge to ejaculate so strongly and I thought there was no turning back. Normally, I just release and give in to the great feeling, but this time I kegeled as hard as I could and I'm not sure if I had a DO or not.

After I held the kegel, I had two extremely tiny involuntary kegels and saw a tiny drop of what looked like precum. At first I was worried that I had a retro ejaculation but I had no pain or weird feeling, all I felt was an extremely minuscule loss in EQ and no urge to ejaculate. After this, I kept on edging for a tiny bit more until I felt the PONR again.

What does a retro ejaculation feel like so I know that I didn't have one? And is this a safe thing to do when I get way too close to ejaculating when I don't want to?

You will know its retro when you fully lose your erection after holding the kegel. Your urine will also appear cloudy afterwards.

Comment

So do you think I had a DO? My erection still remained. And if so, is this a technique I should be using to combat premE?

Comment

It won't reallycombat pe but it will allow you to sort of cheat it so you can resume penetration. It may help with anxiety and confidence which is usually the leading cause so in a way it may be possible to combat it in a sense. If it works I say continue to practice it.

Comment

Thanks for the advice, I've noticed it's allowed me to prolong my edging sessions so for now I'll keep it up and see where it takes me.

Comment

Originally posted by buzzaldrin` View Post
            So do you think I had a DO? My erection still remained. And if so, is this a technique I should be using to combat premE?
            The best way to see it is as one of the tools in the toolbox that you might use, it also gives a good confidence boost which is always a good thing, and it also teaches you more about yourself both in mind and in body and that can be invaluable. It can also open doors for new things and new way of seeing something so it might help you in correcting some mistakes you weren't able to notice.

Among other retro-ejaculation indicators I posted here, the most certain one for me is that is simply feels "wrong" like something happened that really should not, while DO just feels "right" in all the ways. It is a distinct and very noticeable feeling for me.

By all accounts your description here is of a successful DO, so congratulations on your first DO. Just a word of advice, if during the kegel hold you feel that the spasms are overpowering your kegel hold let it go, it is much better to have normal ejaculation than retro ejaculation.
            premE FAQ

Comment

Thank you Minuteman! Recently I've noticed that a tiny bit of semen seems to get out, so I think I'm going to strengthen a bit with kegels and RKs.

Comment

Working...
              X